• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Prince still hasn't replied.. When's the deadline again?

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Can i join? If so then i want to join!

Sorry, the current tournament registration is over. You will have to wait until next Tournament.

6-0ed assassinjay1229 with my-

Wait... not telling you guys that. 6-0ed assassinjay1229. Good battle.

Ooh, making me a bit nervous :D. I'm gonna guess Cloyster on a whim, but that may just be because I've 6-0'd several people with it. :D

I think you need to update a little bit as Thundurus and Excadrill are also banned
http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=53&a=224

As stated in the original post, if a Pokemon is banned during the tournament, it will remain in the tournament until the end. (Salamence got banned in the last PC Wifi I took part in :P)

Why Excadrill???
He was my powerhouse of my team.

I agree, smogon really should ban the combination of Sand Rush and Sandstream like they did with Drizzle and Swift Swim. Also on that note, they should ban Draught with Chlorophyll. Either that, or someone should make another competitive metagame, because smogon is starting to become a bit ridicules.

Does anyone have possible round 2 pairings yet? I know it's a bit early to ask, but stuff like (Member vs. Member) vs. (Member vs. Member)?

When I posted the round 1 pairings, I put the brackets on there, so you can see who will be up against who.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
As stated in the original post, if a Pokemon is banned during the tournament, it will remain in the tournament until the end. (Salamence got banned in the last PC Wifi I took part in :P)
These Pokemon were banned before the tournament started(officially banned on 13th and tournament started on 15th).

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Still no reply from _Prince_, really want to get this tournament going!

Calamity

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Still haven't heard from Prince:(, when's the deadline date?

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Still haven't heard from Prince:(, when's the deadline date?
October 29 and you'll just have to wait till that day.
Who knows, maybe you'll get a lucky default win. :cool:

P.S. Also VM/PM'd you, so hopefully, you won't forget the deadline anymore.

Last edited:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
I guess the Excadrill and Thundrus ban depends on the date we used. The registration started on November 27th, the first round began on October 15th. Since Excadrill and Thundrus were banned on October 9th, I believe that they would still be allowed, as the Tournament truly began on the 27th.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I guess the Excadrill and Thundrus ban depends on the date we used. The registration started on November 27th, the first round began on October 15th. Since Excadrill and Thundrus were banned on October 9th, I believe that they would still be allowed, as the Tournament truly began on the 27th.
From the past experience, Pokemon remains banned in tournament if it's been banned before the tournament has began(before the match up is announced), but you're the one who's hosting the tourney now, not Alakazam17, so it's up to you to decide whether to allow the banned Pokemon or not.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Well, I guess it is up to you then.
Snorelacks and Assassinjay battled with each other already and Snorelacks is the winner. I think you should add that. ^_^

Back