• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Black and White Release Tournament [semi-finals in progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
    Looking for some casual matches. CBD, I'm impressed with just your sheer number of matches played. I guess we're allowed to face everyone 5 times a piece, so anyone that I've already faced I'll challenge all of you as well.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Opposite Day forgot to mention that he thrashed me 0-4 ;-;

Down to 2 points :(

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    I just beat twiggy in the casual division.
    I thought his metagross was gona demolish me but lucario came through with a critical aura sphere.
    How lucky was that?

Years
    For Casual
    Twiggy vs Giorgos
    Winner:Giorgos
    gg dude :)
    If anyone else would like to battle i will be available in about 6 hours.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
    Still looking for more casual battles. I'm falling way behind CBD's match count. It's quite impressive.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Everything is updated for the competitive division! Also, don't edit your posts with recent wins, instead just post again because it ruins the order of the battles and all. :x Aura is going to do the casual later.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Still looking for more casual battles. I'm falling way behind CBD's match count. It's quite impressive.
    I'll be sure not to help your match count by battling you, TTC. the only reason i have a high match count is cause ive been adapting my pokemon and i keep facing random ppl in the tourney to test them. not sure if its a good idea though...

Last edited:

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
    Back on and looking for matches. Once again I challenge all of the casual division, including you, CBD, haha. Hope to get a few matches in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back