• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's WiFi Tag Team Tournament

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Then your team would have to find a replacement and also just VM Prince to find a time.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Empoleon, Atomic Sharks needs a replacement. Maybe you guys can work something out.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My opponent, slowpokez, just got banned...lol.

Guess they'll have to find a new teammate?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well guys, if you have inactive team members, it's the job of YOUR TEAM to find a replacement, not Luigi's. He's not just going to grab someone off the agents and stick them on your team, what if you don't want them there?

So Atomic Sharks' teammates should decide if they want to put Empoleon there, and Aura/my opponent team should pick a replacement for slowpokezz.

I told BlueShadow I'd be on yesterday, and I was for a good 6-7 hours straight and he didn't log in. XD But that's okay, there's plenty of time for us to finish.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    V_A is right. Sorry I've been busy but I will start PMing now. And Aura, I just saw, and he is banned, so his team will have to find a new replacement. Or else... they are out.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Sure let me update the first page according to which team needs another member.

So let me get this right. Willis from Team Pioneer lost his DS, slowpokez got banned, and Atomic Sharks got banned? Good thing we got 3 free agents to replace those. I will be sending out PMs to those teams telling them that they have 6 options of free agents or they are out.

Last edited:

Detox

Im working on my match with RL, and ill pm TGA to make sure he hasnt forgotten...

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okay thanks. I'll also PM Ooka to make sure he hasn't forgotten.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Okay thanks. I'll also PM Ooka to make sure he hasn't forgotten.

As a note, I do believe dewey is active, but Junoliv's only post in the last 2-3 weeks was one in the Wifi tourney saying 'ill try to be more active' and he hasn't really said anything to anyone about his battles/match-ups. I don't know about their third team member, Baller, but check on him too. If at least, you could VM juno and give him a short time frame to say hes still in this, otherwise dewey needs at least one new team member as well.

Oh, and Atomic Sharks wasn't banned, he just has to drop-out. I only say that, because otherwise he'll come in here and quote that saying otherwise. XDD

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Okay thanks. I know that Baller can possibly be found quickly at Gamebattles along with Junoliv so I'll try contacting them there.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    The name is _Prince_ and Tsukimaru does your opponent have WiFi?

Back