• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    ~Pearl! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club!~ Version 2.0!

This is the NEW Dawn/Hikari fan club. (The old one died...) The fan club dedicated to Dawn/Hikari, the new girl on Pokemon! Discuss anything about Dawn. Just follow the rules

Rules:
    -No bashing Dawn, me or anyone here (If you don't like Dawn, then why would you post here?)
    -Give a good reason why you want to join (Say the reasons and it has to be at least 3-5 sentences)
    -Follow all the other PokeCommunity rules!
    -Please post APPROPRIATE screenshots/fanart of Dawn!

Member List:
    Sweet Candace (Club Creator/Owner)
    Katsu Koneko
    Ambellina
    FruitBoy
    midnighteon
    Kagami ☆
    squritle rocks !
    Destiny's Pain
    Hikari x Satoshi
    Snoopie
    Haruki
    Iruka_Sakana
    dannichols
    Amane
    OrochiSaKu
    ~Rene~
    Bloodex-fire
    ~Zero~
    Crystal-Walters
    Kentai
    Gars129
    Feline
    Mattattack
    False Flag

Join today!

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Darn it did die. -falls over-

I really love Dawn, she's bubbly and cute. She approaches everything with a smile and when she's down she tries to figure out what to do. In my opinion, she's very different from May, and that she learns from her mistakes by listening to others and trying out new ideas. I also love that she wears pink, it's my favorite color. xD

Years
    *runs in frantically waving her arms* Don't start without me! ^^ I'll be joining this as well!
    I like what I've seen about Dawn, she has a good character, cute pokemon ^^ & she wears cute clothes. She's definitaly way better than May, & has such a cute niave-ness that you can't help but love!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Can I join this Club? I love Hikari and would be nice to see her in the festival and win it! Oh and her pokemon are cute too like Pachi :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Got s new topic for us.

Which of Dawn's/Hikari's pokemon is the cutest?

I would go for Pachi, because she can be hyper and cute ^^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Another Topic to help this newer Club keep going...

Do you think Dawn/Hikari will make it to the Grand Festival, if so. Do you think she will win the Grand Festival?

I for a chance think she will make it to the Grand Festival, and win it too :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

Do you think Dawn/Hikari will make it to the Grand Festival, if so. Do you think she will win the Grand Festival?

Oh, aboslutely! I think she'll wipe the floor with the competition. She's going all the way! There's no stopping Dawn!

Years
    -I know she'll make it & I would like to think she'd win! ^^ I know I'll be rooting for her!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Let's hope she does win the Grand Festival! Let's all root for Dawn so she can win the Grand Festival!

Yippie! :D Only shame now is that this Club is not going too well... Can't even think of a new Topic for us. I rather not wear of Dawn's cheerleading outfit, I'll just wear a Male's cheerleading outfit and the colour is Pink of Dawn ^^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What Pokemon you'd love to see Dawn/Hikari have?

A Gardervoir, Attacks are good and can go slightly well at contests too.

Last edited:
    Years
    What Pokemon you'd love to see Dawn/Hikari have?
    -Well she seems to be going for a "cute" team. Hmmm, maybe a Leafeon? I would say Glaceon but May has 1. >_<

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hey I'll join!^^

First off,Dawn/Hikari has great clothes,well mainly the nice choice of colors.Dawn is also unique-she learns from her mistakes and best of all awsome Pokemon!=3
    Pachi Chan Go!^^ Not to mention she's a coordinator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back