• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Do Ash and Dawn make a cute couple?

• They sure do!

Votes: 86 69.4%
  • No, I support another ship

Votes: 38 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    SD and Amane:You two are maybe going to far from reality arent you?^^"
    What would happen if anyone other than Ash kissed Dawn (and same with Ash kissin someone else)?
    You didnt say where kissed, lips or cheek:D. Actually it wouldnt happen that much, except a big glare saying "Why not me!?" Well atleast for Dawn...

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    And yeah I do consider it a hint. xD THey're talking about each other, "We Fight, Make Up, We Fight again" WE!

What would happen if anyone other than Ash kissed Dawn (and same with Ash kissin someone else)?
    I'd think Hikari was jealous and maybe have her Pokemon attack the person. xD

Pearlshipping (AshxDawn) Fan Club Ver 2.0!

Years
    -Scandalous!!! XD I could see Dawn letting Piplup peck the living daylights out of the person

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

Dawn would explode from anger and jealousy and have Piplup attack the other girl. Then, slap Ash senseless

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    If Dawn was to give a little kiss for Ash, where would you like the scene to take place and what sort of situation would you like it to be?

A tense situation where that it would help with the drama...or something like that...

And I love the DVD cover for the 11th movie! It's so cute!

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    If Dawn was to give a little kiss for Ash, where would you like the scene to take place and what sort of situation would you like it to be?

When she would give him a small kiss, i think it would be after a contest which she had won with a great help of Satoshi by training her and giving her confidence with his cheerleading.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    What do you think Dawn would do if she finds out other people like Ash?

She'd slap Ash and the other person.

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    What do you think Dawn would do if she finds out other people like Ash?

She would then see that Ash is worth fighting for^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back