• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pearson's Pokedex, 20 left!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Yeah we got a deal. Purugly, or Tentacruel? I have to clone them first.
    filläire

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Umm...I think you should read the first post again. The numbered list is wanted, the bottom list is offering.

EDIT: Gonna eat, brb.

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    1 - Magmortar
    2 - PorygonZ
    3 - Jirachi
    4 - Latios
    5- Zangoose
    6- Lunatone
    7- Masquerain
    8- Surskit
    9- Celebi
    10- Ho-Oh
    11- Suicune
    12- Raikou
    13 - Entei
    14- Porygon2
    15 - Mew
    16 - Kabutops
    17 - Kabuto
    18- Magmar

These are the pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex, barring the illegal pokes. If you have these pokemon, I would be glad to data/ trade these pokemon.

These are the pokemon I can currently offer.

Mewtwo
    All Starters
    Adamant/Jolly Ditto
    Shiny Tentacruel
    Shiny Purugly
    Shiny Lugia
    Latias
    Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos
    Cresselia
    Palkia and Dialga
    Heatran
    Azelf Mesprit Uxie
    The Regis, including King
    Groudon/Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Manaphy/Phione

I have a bunch of other normal pokemon as well, too.

T

A

I have a mew, porygon2, and a suicune. I think I have a kabuto in firered version that I could palpark and my brother could give me a zangoose.
    I want a Shiny Lugia and a Shiny Purugly.
    I won't be able to trade until next week because I don't have my game with me.

EDIT: If you want me to, I could infect them with Pokerus.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    @BobberyJo - No.
    @xtremedarkari - Actually, can I change my offer? A Kabuto + Surskit for a Shiny Purugly or Tentacruel. Not both. I just don't think I should trade 2 shinies for 2 ordinary pokes. Actually, I just got a Surskit from swarming, so I won't needing one anymore.
    @cnort29 - Yes to all of them, expect for the PorygonZ one. I'm already receiving a PorygonZ from KiTsUnE, so could you change that offer?
    @~!~Miss Cow~!~ - Could I have Mew and Suicune, please? It doesn't matter if they have PKRS or not. Do you want Shiny Lugia and Purugly for them, or something else?

Grayed Out means no.

Back