• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Pedro's Silly Photomanipulation Forever-Lasting Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Introduction
    hello friends on PC! my name is camm, but since 2009 i have been known as pedro. i am personally really into photomanipulation and i thought i would set up a little shop so you can request photos to be mashed. the catch is though, EVERYTHING IS FREE. just request and it will be made!

Types of Work
    most of the time when photomanipulation is brought up, i think of mashing two or more photos to make a statement or reference; so that is what i will be doing! if you want a pokemon's head on a pic of a celebrity than ask! you have to tell me how stupid you want it too (look at the form to find out what that means) and then you are done! my deviantart is right here if you want to see how silly i get.

Form
    Code:
    Username:
    What you want done:
    Stupidness Level: 1 - 10 (1 being ok; 10 being very poorly designed)
    Public?: Yes or No (decides if i can post on deviantart or not)

yeah! thats it. got ahead and ask!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For someone who has been here since 2009, you should really know the rules. Or know to read the rules before posting, at the very least. :c

It clearly states in the A&D Rulebook that you must show us at least four examples of your work to have a shop or gallery. Stating that you have a DeviantArt account or linking to it is not enough, I'm afraid. You can't expect people to request something when they don't know what there going to get, after all.

So listen, I'll leave this open for a little bit so you can get the required images up. If not, I'll have to close this, okay? Make sure you go over the rules and get the shop straightened out. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I gave you a chance to make this shop conform with A&D's rules and you ignored it. :( I'm closing this thread. You may contact me if you have any questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back