• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peep

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
    Do weird dance/happy moves on a disney song o-o.
    And now that you know I must erase your memory.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    You're sitting in my closet watching me at this very moment? Well you're out of luck, because I don't have a closet XD , But as for most embarassing thing I did today? I think the only thing that I've done is put my fingers inside my ears, that's it :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I ate a piece of falafel that had dropped and stayed on the floor for about 12 seconds, thus breaking the 3-, 5- and 10-second rules that keep society together. I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
    I moped around for about two hours with one of the worst stomach-aches I've ever experienced, and may have stood in some questionable manners. Aside from that, I've done nothing that could earn excessive scrutiny from prying eyes.

>_>

Back