• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pencil madness!

Years
  • Hey, it's great to see some amazing work, but if you're only posting one, post here. If you're planning on making this thread a gallery, you're gonna have to post more than 3-4 examples of work.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • Omigosh! O_O
    That is amazing, i thought for a second there that you drew this on Computer till I took a closer look.
    I especially like the way you made the hair, it's smooth and looks so realistic it's kinda scary (in a good way). O.O
    Wish I had mad amazing pencil skills like you, but alas i can only do still life objects, and can't draw people. xD

Anyways, great work, I'd love to see more from you! <3

Yanminator

Yanma Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Looks really good. If I had done this piece, I would have blacked out the background so that the light sections of the figure really pop out, making the figure seem more three dimentional. Maybe incorporate charcoal in your later works?

cruzader019

Darkrai ReincarnatiOn~~
    Years
  • i'm really planning to upload some more of my works, i'm just kinda busy finishing my latest sketch.,
    Btw thnx for ur comments,i really wanted to hear what you guys have to say about it.,it gave me some ideas and sorry ms. Anastasia.,i'll upload them as so0n as i can
    ,thnx again guys!

well here's my latest work..hope you like it.!! taylor swift half series..faber castell HB and 6b

Last edited:
    Back