• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Penguin Party Thread (Supporters of JA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
  • Thanks,JA! You can call me as my nickname if you would like. Now,I have
    invited some of my friends to vote you. They have replied but I don't read PM yet.
    Can you wait?
    P.S.Thanks a lot for the penguins,JA!

Last edited:

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Yeah, Saul, could you make me Pengy? XD Thanks!

*gives a penguin to Blue Jasmine* Welcome to the party XD

Okay then, Before I start. Is Pengy your avatar by any chance? and if so what's on his head, it'll help me make him XD

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Pengy is a cute penguin (cute in Jake's style XD) and that's a frying pan on his head, and he always steals my pencil if that helps :P. XD

Here ya' go I hope it's good. He's tied your pencil to his frying pan and now is running away XD I hope you like it.

Pengy.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/saulito/PokeCommunity/Pengy.png

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I'm here! I'm here! :P Thanks so much for Pengy, Saul! *huggles Pengy*

And here's penguins for everyone. Thanks for joining! *hands out penguins* *points to corner* See all those trees? The penguins will eat those trees if you give them to them. XD

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    I've already voted for Scotty, but I have changed my mind, so I will delete that post and vote Jedi_Amara! So, can I join, and is the name Pinga taken for a penguin?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • *hands over a penguin* Here ya go! Pinga is fine. So we now have my Pengy, as well as... Jake, Pinga, Pengo, Gary, Spiros, and a whole lot of others XD. I can't remember their names though XD. *hugs Pengy* I LOVE this pic Saul made for me!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • JA said:
    *hands over a penguin* Here ya go! Pinga is fine. So we now have my Pengy, as well as... Jake, Pinga, Pengo, Gary, Spiros, and a whole lot of others XD. I can't remember their names though XD. *hugs Pengy* I LOVE this pic Saul made for me!
    Hi,JA. I finish my penguin's name. It's Dragoon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back