• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Perfect Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
Years
  • OOC: Sorry for the wait. Had to leave with my Mom for a while. But, I'm back now.

IC: I heard the unsheath of a sword. So, I figured she would choose to fight me. Therefore, I pulled out my second sword, which was something I rarely used, and prepared to fight her. But, to be able to fight correctly, it was only fair that both of us were able to see. I stuck my hand up and illuminated the entire hallway, revealing each of us to the other.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Light instantly poured into the hallway, revealing Black Rose. She identified him with skin that deep tan and platinum hair which reaches to his shoulders. Powder white pants, shadow ebony shirt and gloves, chestnut brown shoes, long crimson leather jacket which reaches to knees and is unclosed, and sunglasses was his apparell. She stared into those fierce red eyes with her own pair of midnight blue, a steely glance at the sword he was holding. The sword has a dark jagged blade. Something tells her that he doesn't use that very often.

"Ready?" She said, holding up her blade.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: Once the light poured into the hallway, it revealed Crys. She seemed to have a lighter shade of skin, and had almost the same color hair that I did. Nothing seemed abnormal, except for that sword she had. Something about that weapon struck a chord of memory in my head, but I just couldn't place why. Then, she had these deep midnight blue eyes, which seemed powerful yet hid some kind of secret.

I said, "Well, it's not a question of being ready or not. It's more of a question of wether you think you can handle this battle. But, since you seem to be ready, then so am I. Let us begin."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• Name: Yuna
    Description: Short brown hair, baggy blue jeans and a pink T-shirt. or sometimes in a ninja suit
    Personality:Cold, ruthless when on a mission, but a nice person if your on her side.
    Pokemon (if any): Pichu, Alakazam, Charizard.
    Weapons (if any): A set of Katars (if you don't know what a katar is, it's like three daggers, one pointing foward, and the other two going diaganal, one on each side. This weapon attaches to the hand like a glove, mainly used by Assassins.
    Short Bio (optional):Born into a clan of hired assassins, Yuna has been trained as a ninja since birth. Her parents were captured by the government and executed. Since then she has vowed to get revenge.
    Location of Origin/Side: Japan (now in Italy), Aginst the Government.

IC:
    I arrive in Italy, as I step off my Charizard, I look at the building in the distance. "So that is the target location Alakazam?" I said to my Alakazam, who was standing beside me. ~(Alakazam:"Yes, the target is inside. It seems there is already a conflict going on inside. I sence three presences.")~. I call Charizard back into his pokeball. "Alakazam, see if you can teleport us onto one of the rooftops nearby." I told Alakazam, and in a flash we were ontop of a building. I call Alakazam back into his pokeball, and begin jumping roof top to roof top, heading for the target. When I arive at the building I get Alakazam back out. "Are we close enough to teleport onto it's roof?" I ask him. ~(Alakazam:"Yes.")~. Just like that we were on the target roof. I call Alakazam back agian and get another pokeball from by belt. A Pichu comes out of it. "Pichu, send a shock through this security box to short out the sensors." Pichu charges up a small bolt and sends it flying into the metal. All the little red lights on it go dim. I call back my Pichu and put on my mask. "Now I begin." I say to myself. I enter the building.

OOC: This Rp should be interesting.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • 'Ohhh, swords, my this is getting interesting.' putting down my popcorn I pull out jynx's pokeball. 'But, not interesting enough.' I release jynx. "Jynx confusion." I yell out loud. 'Alakazam, teleport.' I demand my pokemon and soon find myself by my prize. "With those two trying to find me, I'll be able to steal the Crystal of Nine, a rare crystal held by the goverment that is supposed to have incredible power."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• Sliping around the building undetected, I reach the target. The Crystal of Nine. I get out my glass cutter and slowly cut a hole in the glass container the Crystal was displayed in. I grab the crystal and take off to the door. As I reach the door I run head on into someone (Prosper Hark, but I didn't know that at the moment)

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • "Ouch! Hey, thats my crystal!" I grap the crystal and throw out mightenyena. "You probably only want it for money anyway. Well after I use it, you can have the crystal, except then it will be powerless." I yell at Yuna. I reach out and place my hand on mighteyena's head, only to scream in agony. I try to remove my hand but it was as if it was glued to the pokemon.

Then it stopped. The pain stopped. I moved my hand away and excepted it. It was fine, no burns, mo scars. I recall my pokemon and look at Yuna. "Heres your crystal," I toss her the crystal. "It's power is now mine." I hold up my hand and flames extend out of it. "Mighteyena's attacks are now dissolved into my body, I will rule!" I yell and teleport away.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "Idiot" I say to myself. "If only she knew more about the crystal, the one who holds it's powers also holds its deadly curse, but it's not my problem." I put the crystal in my pack and leave the building.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • I appear right in between Black Rose and the girl. "Oops, sorry first time teleporting without a pokemon. Gotta work on my aim." I said and vanished again. This time i do it right. I reappear at 23 Evergreen park, New York City. My birth home. I enter and find my old mom in my old kitchen. "Whatz up?" I ask and sit down. She stares at me with a blank look then mumbles. "I'm dreaming, i'm dreaming..."

"If you were mom." I said looking at her, evil crossing my face,"I couldn't do this." with that I turn and leave, my mom a dead burn't crisp on the floor. I change my clothes to black baggy jeans and a red tank. I replace my black cap with a red one, then teleport back to Italy. "Phase Two begans." i said with a smirk. With that I vanish.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• I sit in a secret library, in the Assassins guildhouse. Reading a book about the Crystal of Nine. "hmm... 'When one obtains the power of the crystal, any pokemon they touches powers become absorbed into their body. But also when one obtains it's power, that person is linked with the crystal itself. If the crystal is broken, the persons mind shatters'. Interesting. I'll keep this for ammo if I need it."

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
  • YunaofMoonlight said:

'When one obtains the power of the crystal, any pokemon they touches powers become absorbed into their body. But also when one obtains it's power, that person is linked with the crystal itself. If the crystal is broken, the persons mind shatters'.
    Its okay to have that in this RP but if you want the real definition of the crystal of nine you'll have to read my fic If I Could Change the World. That chapter is not out yet, but it will show up once i get to typing it.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • OOC: You two are good at this. Glad to see ya joined Yuna. :D

IC: As we stood their, a boy suddenly appeared and disappeared instantly. I payed no attentiont to this, and could tell something had gone missing.

Then, I said, "Well Crys, it looks like the treasure from this place has been stolen. Looks like you'll have a problem to deal with soon enough. For now, I'm what you have to deal with. Let us begin."

With that, I charged at her, sword in hand, ready to fight her. Once we reached each other, the swords flew and skills were released. Move for move, we matched each other in every way possible, until one of us messed up. As I blocked one of her attacks, she quickly jumped to the side and attempted to stab me in the chest, but I moved quickly, still getting the same result, but in the left shoulder instead. Luckily, I used my right arm, so this wouldn't affect me too much.

At this point, I realized I might just have to use my trump card to beat her. So, I waited until I finally slashed her, and the way to unlock my power was complete. As blood touched the blade, it started to get a purple glow around it.

Then, I informed her, "The steps are now complete. This fight ends now, but I commend you for your efforts."

With that, I went at her one more time, but with more incentive. I was hovering low in the air, and my sword was charged with energy. As I reached her, I wildly swung it back and forth across so fast, that she was forced to block. Soon enough, I gave enough strength to smash the sword out of her hand. At this point, I hit her twice, then landed on the ground. With that, I attacked three more times, hitting once, and then made the final attack by spinning around and using the jagged edge of the sword to smash her into the wall.

Once against the wall, she tried to move to escape. But, I quickly used my sword and stabbed it into the wall, so close to her neck that she could feel the liquid blood and the cold touch of the steel.

I walked up to her and said, "You surprise me Crys. No one that I've ever met has been able to match my skill, to make me use my special ability to defeat them. I commend you for your effort. Also, I will give you one piece of advice. Remember, you have great skill to yourself. There are those in this world which would seek to use that power for their own ends. Do not let that happen to you, no matter what. The world as we know it knows me as the Black Rose, but you may call me Ixion."

Suddenly, a black mist flooded over the landscape and prevented her view and mine as well. Then, in my hand, appeared a rose with silk-like black petals and a shimmering platinum stem. I set it on her shoulder and said, "For now, I bid you farewell."

With that, I disappeared to find the other person in this building, who I sensed as well.

Last edited:

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• As I sit in the guildhouse, the phone rings. "Yuna, we have your next assignment. Meet at the old warehouse" says the voice on the phone, then the call abruptly ends. I grab my gear and head to the warehouse.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As I finally reached where I sensed the other presence, it seemed to be gone. I spoke to myself, "Well, it seems as if we have an elusive little target, don't we? Well, a search and detect mission could do me a little good. Skarmory, trace that person and follow them now!"

Once that was spoke. my Skarmory crashed through the wall and I jumped on. Then, before we knew it, we were off to find whoever that was. Indeed, I was interested to see who this was.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• I arrive at the warehouse and enter, looking around to make sure I wasen't followed.
    "Ok lets get to it, what do you want me to do?" I say to the empty room, a voice begins speaking, "We need you to find and 'eliminate' this man." says the voice, and I can see a man standing in the doorway. He throws a photo at me like I would throw a dagger. I catch the photo and look at my target, "He is Lance Constantine, aka Black Rose. He is a threat to our mission." The man tell me, he then vanishes. "Hmm.. I hear this guy is good, very good. This should be interesting." I said to myself.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As I reached an odd warehouse, my Skarmory started to act very odd. Through our connection, it informed me that this is where that person was. So, I quietly landed, returned my Skarmory, and decided to make my presence known. Wether this fight would be easy or not, that would be discovered soon enough.

Once I reached the door, I took out my blade, used the jagged edge, and broke a part of the door down, large enough for me to go to. Once I walked in, I said, "Your target is closer than you both think. You can both know me as Ixion. So, shall we begin?"

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• "Well atleast I won't have to hunt you now." I say with a cocky attitude. I pull out my katars. "Come, lets begin!" I yell as I rush towards my opponent.

I begin to swing at him with one katar but midair I spin a kick, he evades this attack with ease. He comes at me with his sword, but the sword is easily repelled with a twist of my katars. "Seems this will be quite a fight. Lets take this to the next level!" I say to my target, and with that my katars glow a dim blue color.

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • IC: As her weapons glowed, it seemed I might have something to deal with. But, I could match her in that regard. I pulled out my good sword, the bloody and jagged one, and held it in front of me. It started to glow a deep gold, and my eyes' normal crimson color seemed to flare up, looking like an inferno.

I took of my sunglasses, placed them in my pocket, and said, "Well, it does indeed look like this could become interesting. Very well then, I'll stay for a while. Yes, let's take it to the next level. Let us begin once more."

She seemed so fired up and hyper about this battle, but I acted laid-back, concentrated, and calm the entire time. I wasn't sure how she would take this, out of two possible ways. One, she could realize what I could actually do and how I act, or she could take it as I was weak and wouldn't be a challenge. Should she pick the second one, her fate would end here today. But, if she was as smart as I believed her to be, she would know what I could do. This whole time I was being careful, because of what I thought and knew she could do.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years

• OOC: Im really bad at battle dialogs, so could you do the fight scene? Im trying to make it so we are evenly matched, so the fight drags on untill and unexpected event occurs to end the duel. (Explosion)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back