• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Persona 4 Arena [PS3/X360/Arcade]

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Absolutely... in need of someone to post a Let's Play of Elizabeth story mode *_____* She's too awesome and for whatever reason, I just can't find story modes of her uploaded.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
OK so I got the true ending just recently (which means I can finally beat Metal Gear Solid 2) and I ACTUALLY MAXIMIZED MY SOCIAL LINK WITH NAOTO AND OTHERS and I'm pretty pleased right now. Though screw the true final boss and summons to yomi, how the hell am I supposed to know when it 'll do World's End the first time against it? I died like twice from that until I got the pattern, a Persona with Enduring Soul and used Masukukaja only to learn that I just need to BLOCK to not get any status.

Luckily, the boss wasn't hard. But then again I had a pretty broken Persona line-up (Norn because who needs Trumpeter, Yoshi-tsune, Beelzebub, Ongyo-Ki, Attis, Kohryu and Alice.) The only thing that made the battle slow was setting up the buffs and debuffs, but it was all cool. Regardless though, it was fun, the game's great and I actually wouldn't mind playing it AGAIN (but I really need to finis MGS2 seriously), but I think I'll just wait for P4G.

Speaking of which, I'm getting a Vita on my birthday which is next month, so I'm gonna import the game. (Like hell I'd wait till March 2013 to get it) So in wait, I decided to look at the new things for the game without spoiling much or anything big. First was the costumes, since I wanted to plan ahead what my team (which will still and always will be Naoto/Teddie/Kanji) would wear. First one to check was Naoto, because OBVIOUSLY a girl detective who reads detective novels and is into those cool hard boiled detectives would OBVIOUSLY have a costume based on a CERTAIN popular detective because that's the OBVIOUS thing to do right? Because it's total common sense!
Hahahaha....OH HOLY SHE HAS BREASTS AND AN ASS

So while in disbelief and awe of what would be a stupid decision to cater to those freaky ass fans I decided to check the rest
swimsuit? out of character but wont really make sense for her to be the only character without one
maid? better but still out of character, but I dont mind it
skirt? HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG CUTE
POWER RANGER
casual outfit? I like it
FBI? Looks great
male cheerleader outfit? looks...surprisingly good
on and on till I get to this
ATLUS REDEEMED! Now that's real fanservice! Because OBVIOUSLY a guy who reads detective novel would OBVIOUSLY want his favorite character who is OBVIOUSLY a detective to wear an OBVIOUS reference to an OBVIOUS famous detective would OBVIOUSLY be something he'd love right? Hell yeah, best thing out of P4G so far. Almost makes up for that battle armor...thing...that reveals more than the swimsuit. Until I read that you unlock it after Magatsu Inaba....but at least there's also that badass "phantom thief" type costume.
Well team costume is gonna be Dojima MC (because he's a detective...you know?), sports gear Kanji, FBI human Teddie and Naoto Holmes. I also checked the new skillset for characters...They actually buffed Naoto! Ain't useless no more, in fact probably one of the best now. (EVERY kind of move, less MP cost and a move that makes you invincible.) And seeing Kanji actually getting Mediarama but not Yosuke is pretty hilarious. (Thank god they also gave Kanji power charge.) Oh and Rise is actually useful now. Teddie didn't get anything special. Still think Chie is the worst, but her exclusive move is probably the best if her MP isn't so low anyway.

So while I wait, I'mma play Persona 3 FES.

Back