• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pet shop

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Ok i made the baby suicune and element,the milotic goes in a tank and the amphoros goes in a cage.And shadowben2,please PM them if u wanna the sprites in their sig,not asking for them in someone else's shop.

Here chole:
    Pet shop

Last edited:
    Years
    can i request a baby typhlosion evil form plz in a flame cage and a baby charzard in a diff cage plz evil form but same type of cages and can i get a cage wit a baby torchick,baby cyndiquil and a baby charmander plz and ty evil forms and a baby blaziken in a flame cage plz put toys and stuff for them to play wit in each cage and can they all be evil form pwease cause i LOVE fire pokemon!

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    Can you put all my pokemon in my trainer card in my cage also my pokemon adoptions and my trainer can you also put a tv water food a refrigerater a ball and a Cloudy backround?

Last edited:
    Back