• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Peta attack Pokemon X & Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I agree with abusing animals is wrong. Killing cows, pigs, chickens, etc, is ok. We need them for survival. I eat meat all the time. I have two dogs. Meat is healthy and my dogs are very happy. PETA shouldn't be attacking pokemon. In the real pokemon game ( not the stupid parody) they promote loving your pokemon. There is pokemon-Amie. In the anime, Pikachu and others want to battle for ash and other trainers. They say not to use your pokemon as tools in the games. In all, the world shouldn't become vegetarians. I have nothing wrong with people who are. Example: diet, religion. What would they do if they get stranded somewhere with little plants, but many animals. Choice: eat animals or starve. Would they eat the animals? Hopefully. Animals were made to be eaten and help us.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Please don't post in dead threads, guys; thread-reviving is against our forum rules.

X/Y Forum Rules said:
    If a thread is over 30 days (a month) old since its last post, consider it dead, forgotten, and May it rest in peace. Instead, if it's a topic you're interested in discussing, then recreate it with a whole new thread.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back