• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Years
    *thinks*
    noo........wait.....hmm.....nope
    *puts music in boombox*
    now its more interesting!lets listen to autopilot off!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    rickyp2004 said:
    You will not disrespect my pet Phoenix. She's got more power than any of your pets! (no disrespect to Cass) *picks up Ranusha and huggles her*

Talk about disrespecting me behind my back without me even saying anything *rolls eyes* *growls viciously and claws*
    *goes and sits up a tree*

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hey Ranusha, Gohan, and RAYQVASA! I want to build you each your own little house. Of course yours will be fireproof Ranusha. Though, what would you guys like your houses to be? *looks at them and waits for the house plans*

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    SPon11 said:
    Can you make me a house! I need an oxygen tank...

~Mushookies!

If flame_chi won't mind, then sure I will. Just give me a rough blueprint of your house and I'll get to work k?

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    rickyp2004 said:
    You will not disrespect my pet Phoenix. She's got more power than any of your pets! (no disrespect to Cass) *picks up Ranusha and huggles her*

Really? Then prove it, My pets and I are more powerful than you so you don't stand a chance againts us. Besides, I have no time to be wasting my time with you when I can use it againts a real challenger. And don't forget that I will not allow you to hurt my pets in any kind of way.

Last edited:

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Is that so... Well, Ranusha you better not do anything to my pets. They have done nothing to you, if you harm them you will pay. Is that clear enogh???

Back