• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Gohan said:
    it died.
    *shakes head sadly*
    look at that.they are all fighting.did I say its going to the dogs/well its actually going to the mice.thats an understatement.
    HEY!!! I take that as an offence! [I'm not a mouse... I'm a guinea pig. :P]

Thanks, BJ. It's okay. Chrissy season pushes net priorities back. It SHOULD... [*glares at herself lol*]

Yummeh! Ice-cream! Chocceh! lol

I vote Flame_chi. Definitely. ^^ Sorry, billybob, but she's already ruled it for a bit. If Angel Tabitha ran for mod I might change... but maybe not. Lolleh. sorreh! XD-eh

*pats her potato-wolf* Good girl, here y'all so you live a bit longer. *passes the icecream to billybob and pika-mew with some water*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Gohan said:
    potatoes stink....
    *scratches head*
    okay this place is getting out of hand.make some more rules.....
    Potatoes do not stink! *growls* You just said that because Skippy likes potatoes! Speaking of which, may I please have some potatoes to go with my water? *looks at Dark_Pikachu with puppy dog eyes* Um.. I'll run for mod. Vote for truth, justice, and potatoes. VOTE FOR SKIPPY!

Years
    can I run to be the mod of this thread?just because I'm evil online doesn't mean I disobey rules.
    *smiles*
    I didn't mean to insult you Dark Pikachu I just couldn't think of anything else..

Years
    yeah I know but did you see the other part of the new rules?once a pet has been adopted by another pet they cannot adopt someone.are you adopted?yes you are.

Years
    argh!!!ask Flame_chi or pm him!!!you can't adopt Dark Espeon because you've already been adopted!!
    VOTE FOR ME TOO!!

Years
    its alright for someone to adopt a pet.but if a pet adopts a pet and then the adopted pet adopts a pet and then that pet adopts a pet....you see too hard to keep track of.only owners who aren't pets can adopt up to five people.I think the adopt five people thing was a good idea but the pets thing.I don't like it.
    NO VOTE FOR ME!!

Years
    nah vote for me.besides I'm not a boy.vote for me please.I thought someone was going to get in trouble when I saw that the admin arcanine was veiwing this.
    vote for me.I'll straighten this place out.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    Vote for me.Im better that him in everyway.DP,I PMed FC about that.And andy looks at big thread occansionally,to see whats going on.

Years
    yeah still.admins aren't very plentyful so they can't go to a lot of places.
    watcha mean your better than me in every possible way.

Back