• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets thread

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    now I want to adopt someone....
    *looks at the adoption list*
    well, the only curent pet I see for adoption is Kyogre-chan, is that true?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    well, I'm still looking to adopt!!
    so, *looks around*
    who wants to be adopted?

Years
    a whole basket of goodies.....yep this place is definentaly going to pot.by the way when are we going to have the elections?
    *looks at suz*
    yep pets can adopt pets now!!*sighs*very much against my campaigne.pets can adopt pets and now we're a whole big mess.

Years
    it means that shes fallen deep inside her mind to the depths of the boiling lava of memories.painful lava and fun lava.she has fallen into the bubbling pool.where the atmospheric pressures begin to glow a bright black.then through the brink she goes to find herself in an enclose box.a box so big that she can't see the sides.then she swirls to a black environment.still a huge box,but it is all dark.she can't see anything and has to keep wandering or the thoughts she is thinking will get to her making her shut down completely.

Years
    ah man!!
    *looks around*
    yep just another one of my crazy stories.I had this ne,and it was sorta gross so I told it to people while we where eating....

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Thank you very much,Kylie. And welcome,Misha! Let's play with me and Kylie. *hands out candies for both of my cute pets*

Yay! Su! Woof woof! ^^ *eats candy till tummy's full* Yum! =9

*grabs a ball and excitedly gives to BJ* Let's play! You too, DP! ^^

Back