• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pets

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Lessee... I don't have a pet at the moment...

But I did have a hamster and a beta fish named Molly years ago. And two parakeets... but they're all dead... sadly... ;-;

Years
    Right now, I don't have any. My lease doesn't allow it, and even if it did, I couldn't afford to keep a cat, which is what I'd really want.

At home, my parents have three cats; I consider them mine even though I don't live there, lol. :p One's a black cat named Midnight, one's a Siamese-looking cat named Mr. Fuji, and one's an orange cat named Gambit that I haven't actually met that much, but looked cute last time I saw him.

The last time I had a pet of my own was a Betta fish named William. I was one day going to get another and call him William the Second. 8D Like I said, though, pets aren't allowed (although I can probably get away with a Betta fish bowl).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There are several animals in our house, but only one of them are mine.

Koto - My Cat. He's adorable and I luffles him. <3
    Cooper - My Sister's dog. Sweetest thing ever.
    Baby and Uno - Parakeets. We used to have several but now we only have two left. Baby is Uno's dad and like... yeah.
    Cornelio - Our Rooster. He's a pimp. |D;

Years
    Have none, want lizards. I love anoles. So tiny, so spunky.

As a general rule, though, the bigger the lizard the cuter it is.

Back