• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PewPew!'s Trading Depot! c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hey PC! I'm quite new to all of this.. So, as you can imagine, I don't have too many good Pokemon.. I've never seen a shiny, and I only have a handful of Legendary/: If any** of you guys would like to trade with me, it would be greatly* appreciated. c:

~~POKÉTRADE~~

These are all of the Pokemon I have been searching for, recently:

~Gen I~
    Bulbasuar
    Charmander
    Cubone
    Eevee
    Geodude
    Jigglypuff
    Meowth
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Onix
    Pikachu
    Rapidash
    Squirtle
    Staryu
    Tentacool
    Voltorb

~Gen 2~
    Celebi
    Cyndaquil
    Marill
    Steelix
    Togepi
    Totodile
    Wobbuffet

~Gen 3~
    Aggron
    Aron
    Azurill
    Beldum
    Jirachi
    Minun
    Mudkip
    Plusle
    Rayquaza
    Sharpedo
    Torchic
    Trapinch
    Treeko
    Wailord

~Gen 4~
    Darkrai
    Giratina
    Piplup
    Rotom

~Gen 5~
    Tornadus
    Victini

Et cetera. c: I don't really care if they're shiny or not, except for Charizards and Rapidashes, or what level, but if you are* kind enough to trade, remember that I only have a few good Pokemon (shown below).. but still, nonetheless, it would make my year if I could get a few of these. c:

Another note, it would help with my Pokedex if you could give me the lowest evolution of the Pokemon, like for a Blaziken, its lowest evolution would be Torchic. I hate skipping over the Pokedex, and it would save me from having to breed the Pokemon to make a Lv.1. c: Thank you ^^

~~POKÉ I HAVE TO OFFER~~

*****My Pokemon White FriendCode is 3955 1892 7099 [PewPew!]*****

My decent Pokemon I have to trade (I only have one of each, and I know there aren't very many.. :c ):

Lv.1....Charmander
    Lv.1....Chikorita
    Lv.1....Cyndaquill
    Lv.1....Eevee
    Lv.1....Jolteon
    Lv.1....Mudkip
    Lv.1....Pichu
    Lv.1....Squirtle
    Lv.1....Tirtouga
    Lv.1....Torchic
    Lv.1....Treeko
    Lv.6....Basculin (BLUE)
    Lv.9....Basculin (RED)
    Lv.10..Drowzee
    Lv.10..Ghastly
    Lv.15..Wobbuffet
    Lv.17..Pontya
    Lv.18..Onix
    Lv.18..Voltorb
    Lv.26..Litwick
    Lv.26..Tranquill
    Lv.27..Ferroseed
    Lv.27..Tynamo
    Lv.27..Zebstrika
    Lv.28..Archen
    Lv.28..Gurdurr
    Lv.30..Shelmet
    Lv.30..Zoroark
    Lv.32..Mienfoo
    Lv.32..Venesaur
    Lv.35..Torterra
    Lv.37..Samurott
    Lv.40..Empoleon
    Lv.42..Charizard
    Lv.42..Virizion
    Lv.44..Furret
    Lv.50..Riolu
    Lv.51..Poliwhirl

SPECIAL LANGUAGE:
    Lv.50..Reshiram (Japanese)
    Lv.30..Accelgor (Japanese)
    Lv.25..Aerodactyl (Japanese)

MULTIPLES:
    Lv.28..Cubchoo (also a Lv.29)
    Lv.26..Klink (also a Lv.27)
    Lv.25..Joltik (also Lv.25, Lv.24, Lv.25, Lv.27)
    Lv.24..Gigalith (also Lv.28, Lv.30, Lv.31, Lv.28, Lv.28, Lv.29, Lv.28, Lv.29)
    Lv.1....Zorua [2]

I also have Pichu eggs, Riolu eggs, Ponyta eggs, and Poliwag eggs. c:

Again, please excuse my lack of playing, etc, as these are the "good" ones I'd like to trade, including all of my Legendaries.

EDIT 1: a. Took the key out, because, well, honestly, trades don't take long enough for a key to be needed.. xD So. Yeah! xD From now on, I'll just be deleting the Poke as I give them out, okay? So. Yeah. o:
    b. Added a ~~POKÉTRADE~~ & ~~POKÉ I HAVE TO OFFER~~ (Help with the names? xD)section to the thread, to help keep things organized. c:

EDIT 2: a. Updated the Stats of my Poke. c:

EDIT 3: [big update] a. Updated ~~POKÉ I HAVE TO OFFER~~ list.~ Categorized by Lv.#, Language, Multiples c:
    b. Alphabetized again. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Snake1111123: I only have Pokemon Black, and Pokemon White.. /: I ordered Soul Silver from Amazon a few hours ago, and I should get it Thursday. c:

Kaylachu: I sent you a PM, if you'd like to trade. c:

Years
    do you have any japanese Ditto?
    gen5 ofc?
    i can give you a lot of shinies in gen4 :)

i just need a jap Ditto to setup my GEN V RNG

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    Snake1111123: I only have Pokemon Black, and Pokemon White.. /: I ordered Soul Silver from Amazon a few hours ago, and I should get it Thursday. c:

Kaylachu: I sent you a PM, if you'd like to trade. c:

lol thats when i get pokemon black but ill make sure to come back to this tread when you get SS and are your pokemon hacked? i noticed you have a mew and a jirachi so jw.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    lol thats when i get pokemon black but ill make sure to come back to this tread when you get SS and are your pokemon hacked? i noticed you have a mew and a jirachi so jw.

Haha no way? cx nice. c:

No, none of my Poke are hacked ^^ but I think you read the list wrong, I have no Mews or Jirachis.. I am only looking for one o;

I'll trade you an Axew and a Ditto for a Lv.1 Squirtle and a Lv.1 Eevee

Deal. c:

PM me~ Maybe we can settle something. cx

My Friend Code is 6955 1892 7099 for Pokemon White. c:

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    Haha no way? cx nice. c:

No, none of my Poke are hacked ^^ but I think you read the list wrong, I have no Mews or Jirachis.. I am only looking for one o;

Deal. c:

PM me~ Maybe we can settle something. cx

My Friend Code is 6955 1892 7099 for Pokemon White. c:

oh srry i thought those were the ones you were trading but i do have a few of those pokemon so when you get SS ill trade you them. some of them wont go cheep but i might give some to you for free.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    oh srry i thought those were the ones you were trading but i do have a few of those pokemon so when you get SS ill trade you them. some of them wont go cheep but i might give some to you for free.
    That's no problem. ^^ Are there any you can trade with me for, now? In Pokémon White? o: I'm only wondering, is all. c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Hi,

I have over 560 different pokemon at the moment and I'm willing to trade you most of them. I would really like a chimchar and I can trade you pretty much any pokemon you want. I'm even willing to just give you some pokemon without getting anything else in return for them (except that chimchar of course). So, send me a reply or message if you're interested :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I could use an Aron preferably female, i don't have a lot in the way of pokemon so...any help would be appreciated.

Back