• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PGF's 4th and 5th Gen. Trade Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey I like

- Squirtle -
    -Moves: Tackle, Surf, Ice Beam, Water Pulse

I am gona offer you

- Dratini -
    -Moves: Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail and Aqua Tail

or

- Cranidos -
    -Moves: Headbutt, Leer, Double-Edge and Iron Head

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    @ Liban, ok sure, that works.

@ Assassinjay, alright although I might get that from Mufasa

@ Mufasa, Gengar sounds good, and Mamoswine is rare, so I won't take anything for it. lease bear in mind that I will be VERY VERY strict with my rare/trophy trades, they're my rarest ones, so I won't let them go, and if I do, it'll be for a very big trade.

@ Aaron, hmm.. alright sure. But we'll do the trade first and then we can have the transfers later.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I like your shiny
    -Leafeon-
    -Scyther-
    -Umbreon-
    -Jolteon-
    -Aerodactyl-

I am offering a

Event Shiny Crowned Suicune
    Shiny Flareon
    Shiny Espeon
    Shiny Vaporeon
    Shiny Glaceon

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    hey i have a TRU Regigigas. u think u can offer either the Shiny Raquaza or Darkrai? Thanks in Advanced!:P

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I like your shiny
    -Leafeon-
    -Scyther-
    -Umbreon-
    -Jolteon-
    -Aerodactyl-

I am offering a

Event Shiny Crowned Suicune
    Shiny Flareon
    Shiny Espeon
    Shiny Vaporeon
    Shiny Glaceon

Sounds good to me, except I already traded Aerodactyl. Keep shiny Flareon if you want.

@ Clawman, sure, Darkrai for Regigigas, although if possible, can you give it to me on Platinum and I'll give you Darkrai on SS?

@ Legendarypokemon, Ok, but for what trade again?

Last edited:

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Sure u wanna trade now? ill be ready if u doxD

vm or pm me when ur ready

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    EV'd blaziken for my EV'd Gengar
    eggmove dratini for eggmove bulbasaur
    shiny glaceon for shiny aerodactyl

thats the trade so far?

what if i add a event regigigas to the ev'd event electavire... for the mamoswine... lol i really want that mamoswine.
    and i'll add a shiny rotom.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Hmm.. ok, but give me a while haha, I needa get all these trades ready first, then we can trade.

Oh, and I found out the Blaziken isn't flawless, it's near flawless, I'll give you the IV's tomorrow, I'm about to get off.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Hmm.. ok, but give me a while haha, I needa get all these trades ready first, then we can trade.

Oh, and I found out the Blaziken isn't flawless, it's near flawless, I'll give you the IV's tomorrow, I'm about to get off.

ok.
    so is that a yes on the mamoswine?

will you be on tomorrow?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    For Electivire? Hmm.. I don't want the Tru Regigigas, cause I already have it in Platinum, but can I check your thread?

Oh, and I might not be on tomorrow, I have drivers ed and I'm playing sports with some friends, might be on around this time, or a bit earlier, but I don't think I'll be able to trade tomorrow, I need to sort everything out and get anything ready first.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    For Electivire? Hmm.. I don't want the Tru Regigigas, cause I already have it in Platinum, but can I check your thread?

Oh, and I might not be on tomorrow, I have drivers ed and I'm playing sports with some friends, might be on around this time, or a bit earlier, but I don't think I'll be able to trade tomorrow, I need to sort everything out and get anything ready first.

its a EUSMR09 regigigas. and my thread is purely eggmove/breedable pokes atm. what about a VGC09 eevee?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Hmm.. what are your EV Pokemon? Remember, I cant let this one go for just events or shinies. I'd prefer shiny, EV'd, IV'd, etc. Just like my Mamoswine.

the only EV poke i got for trade atm is gengar.

but wait a little and save that mamoswine for me. if i can clone my others soon i can offer others.
    wanna do the trade we had set up now though?

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    could i have a suicune and a pichu please? i dont have much to offer ectept mystery eggs. my FC is 0604 8507 3797

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    hey wanna trade now?

i can give you the magmar your looking for...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back