• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ph34r d4 F41k K4rd R3ku3st Thr34d. R3ku3st h13r!

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Me Has New Request ^^

Name: Ice Kirby
    Type: Ice Or Water
    Picture:

HP: 80
    Illus: MetaKnightmareGirl
    ------------------------
    PokePower
    Element Change
    Once During Your Turn (Before You Attack) You May Switch Ice Kirby Whit Kirby, Fire Kirby, Wheel Kirby Or Sword Kirby. All Special Effects,Damage And Cards Attached Are On New Pok?mon Now.
    -------------------------------------
    Attacks

Freezing Air 20+
    Flip A Coin. If Heads, This Attack Does 10 More Damage. If Ice Kirby Is Affected By Special Condtition, Flip 2 Coins. If Both Of Them Are Heads, This Attack Does 40 Damage.
    -----------------------------

Weakness: Fire
    Resistance: Normal 30-
    Retreat Cost: 2

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Can I make another request?
    Dark Milotic
    90HP
    Water/Dark

Illus Pokemonstudio.com
    Evolves from Feebas
    Poke' Body: Cunning Spirit
    If any attack has the effect of confusing Dark Milotic, flip a coin. If heads, Dark Milotic is not confused and you may search your deck for any Supporter card.
    (W)(W)(D) Dark water pulse 50+
    If the defending pokemon is affected by a special condition, this attack does 50 damage plus 20 damage.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I'm sory for not being completing the requests, the fact is that my Internet has been having some problems and I got addcted with OGame (online) and Pharaoh (1999, Sierra Games).

And Cursed, I might make your Milotic, but I doubt because the pic isn't very darkish, and Roffle said.

By the way, Roffle, this thread is just for cards making and commenting.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    QFred said:
    I'm sory for not being completing the requests, the fact is that my Internet has been having some problems and I got addcted with OGame (online) and Pharaoh (1999, Sierra Games).

And Cursed, I might make your Milotic, but I doubt because the pic isn't very darkish, and Roffle said.

By the way, Roffle, this thread is just for cards making and commenting.
    I hate to be rude and impatient, but have you made my card yet?
    (I decided to post this a little while after, anyway.)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    That Ice Kirby Is Great ^^ Thanks QF ^^ Now, Can You Do This Request?

Name: Wheel Kirby

Type: Metal OR Normal/Metal? I_I''
    Illus: Rainbow Resort
    Hp: 70
    ------------
    Attacks

Pok? Body
    When Wheel Kirby Has No Energy Cards Attached To It, It's Retreat Cost It 0

Pok? Power
    *Sigh* Do I Have To Write That Again? XD

[C][C][C][/COLOR]Roadkill 30
    Flip A Coin. If Heads, Prevent All Effects (Including Damage) Done To Wheel Kirby On Your Opponent's Next Turn. (Ya Know, Wheel Kirby Is Invincible When It Attacks.)
    --------------
    Weakness: Rock
    Resistance: Fighting
    Retreat Cost: [C]

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Keep requesting? So...

Eig's Gulpin ex(about that 'S, you can just put a purple E where the trainer "icon" thingy was to put in) - 130 HP (yeah, my Gulpin ISH powerful) - poison type

Illus: https://www.sukhoi-aerotech.com/pics/Gulpin001XP.jpg < from Sukhoi Aerotech. (if you can, you can kinda set the "main" colour in the piccy to purple)

Attacks:

Go, My Friends! - 0 damage - 1x colorless & 1x poison energy
    Search your deck for a card with "Eig's" in the name. If it's a Stage 1 or Stage 2 PKMN card, put it into your hand. If it's a Basic Pokemon, put it in your Bench. You may put one card from your deck into your hand or Bench when you're doing this attack. (Shuffle your deck afterwards.)

Ultra Slime Ball - 40 damage - 2x poison energy
    Flip a coin. If heads, draw one card. The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

Devasta Poison - 70 damage - 4x poison energy
    The Defending Pokemon and all the Benched Pokemon (including yours) are now Poisoned. Eig's Gulpin ex does 30 damage itself .

Weakness: Fighting, Psychic
    Resistance: Poison (-30), Dark (-30)
    Retreat Cost: 3x Colorless.

Can you do it? If you can't do the purple E, just don't do the request. ;D

PS. Methinks the wording in Go, My Friends! is broken.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Remember OL, I will do Wheel and Sword Kiry but no more Kirby's!!!

And Eig, do you mind if it is Grass Type. I don't really have a poison ex blank...

Back