• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phoenix Draws Stuff >_<

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    I am new to the whole "Drawing Manga" scence So I started off by drawing Agito from Air Gear and Soul from Soul Eater. I know its not pokemon but you wan still enjoy them :P. You can view the rest of my art work either here or on my profile. Update Soon :P.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Hey Phoenix :D
    Ahh, these are great. Perhaps add some extra shading though? I'm obsessed with shading xD

You should add your gym badge designs as well. Those are awesome.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    I love pencil works! I wish more people would draw in pencil ;-;

<3 I am partial to the second one. Are more coming? =D

Yeah course I may draw Guile from street fighter next or something more Known to people.

Hey Phoenix :D
    Ahh, these are great. Perhaps add some extra shading though? I'm obsessed with shading xD

You should add your gym badge designs as well. Those are awesome.

I am obsessed with shading aswell but I have to restrain myself cause If I do it to much I on most occasions ruin the drawing XD.

I may add the gym badges later or make a new thread called design work cause I did some stuff way back for another forum XP

Last edited:

drew6464

Spriter and composer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Drawing Soul Eater won't exactly help you draw manga better, because of the manga style. They're good, though. If you want to learn to draw manga, see Mark Crilley on YouTube. He started posting some tutorials on UTUB 5 years ago, and now he's got over 200 videos and published an actual series. Thanks to him, I learned to draw.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    As it is, you shouldnt be drawing manga. Right away anyway. Sure, it's fun, but you cant draw exaggerated people if you dont know how to draw people. Becuase thats what manga is, people with exaggerated features in a fantasy world. Get an anatomy book before you get a How To Draw Manga book

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    As it is, you shouldnt be drawing manga. Right away anyway. Sure, it's fun, but you cant draw exaggerated people if you dont know how to draw people. Becuase thats what manga is, people with exaggerated features in a fantasy world. Get an anatomy book before you get a How To Draw Manga book

This comment made no scence to me what so ever XD. Also the traditonal "How To Draw Manga" books always have crappy guides and also low qual Manga to draw Hense why I jumped in the "Deep End". The way I see it I wuld be taking a step back.

Drawing Soul Eater won't exactly help you draw manga better, because of the manga style. They're good, though. If you want to learn to draw manga, see Mark Crilley on YouTube. He started posting some tutorials on UTUB 5 years ago, and now he's got over 200 videos and published an actual series. Thanks to him, I learned to draw.

I just like Soul Eater lol nothing more to it really but I think it does help drawing different styles, helps you more when it comes down to drawin your own designs. I am also very aquainted with Mark Crilley and his Strawberry Falls series. I have seen some of this video's but he is more like a talking "How To Draw Manga" the guides are not verry good and previde little tips to improve youre skills if any.

Hey Pheonix ^.^

Keep up the good work - the art looks nice dude!

Thank You Very Much :D :D :D.

Last edited:
    Back