• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phoenix's Trading Plaza

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    Hello and welcome to.....
    The Phoenix Trading Plaza.
    Rules.
    1. NO Hacks what so ever.
    2. Please do not SPAM.
    3. Be Patient and Polite when trading with me or others.
    4. If I delcine an offer please do not harass me.
    5. Do not rush me. .
    6. When we get down to trading I will personaly tell you which Friend Code to use.
    7. Please post your offers here I do not really want an inbox full of requests.
    8. Enjoy your time in my Plaza of fun.

WhiteList
    No one so far but that will soon change.

BlackList
    No one so far and lets keep it that way.

Offering.
    I am offering anything and everything I can breed.

Starters
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Event
    Spoiler:

Legendaries
    Spoiler:

Others
    Spoiler:

Wants
    Shinies
    Ev'd Pokemon

TY for visiting the Phoenix Plaza Please come back soon.

dtex9002

Once-Retired Trainer
    Years
    Yup. Lv 6, Adamant, caught personally with the pokeradar with a dusk ball.

So, the Larvitar is on my Diamond cart, but I'd like to trade the starters into my Platinum cart. Also, since we're trading could you help me evolve my Scizor in my Platinum? (if it's not too much trouble)

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    hey i can RNG u some shines if you want...
    if u cld trade the event mew and heatran ill give u like 3 shines or 4 if u want

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
    Phoenix any luck with the timid treeco? if not I'll just take a random one. I still have the the shiny riolu if your interested.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    Phoenix any luck with the timid treeco? if not I'll just take a random one. I still have the the shiny riolu if your interested.

I am really sorry dude but I have had no luck what so ever I am searching for a Timid Ditto so I can get you one. I just keep coming up with the same natures I think my breeding pair are virtually incapeable to come up with a Timid Treecko.

Back