• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~photo gallery by lc

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Heya

Uhm, I've decided to like, make a gallery. I've been told my photos are good. They're pretty random photos, and I've got captions for them, so, enjoy.~ There's only 3 at the moment, as you can see, but I'll add more later. :) Sorry they're a little... large.

~photo gallery by lc

This one, I like. It was taken.. um.. at Mount Tambourine, somewhere near the Gold Coast.

~photo gallery by lc

It's an elephant at the Australia Zoo. I must admit it's a little blurry and the elves are in the way, but still, me like. I hope you do too.

~photo gallery by lc

My favourite, my dog Milo. He's so cute! ^^

As I said, I'll upload moar soon.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You'll need to add one more photo to keep this open, as rules state you must have at least 4 examples of your own work to merit a showcase.

Back