• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PHP Programmer Needed

iReign

Banned
Years
  • Yes, I saw the other thread, where the one webmaster wanted everything done for him behind the scenes, etc. This wouldn't be like that, not at all.

I'm looking for someone skilled in PHP that can become staff on my website, that can help me out, and someone that I can ultimately learn from and work alongside. My knowledge of PHP is...alright, I guess, I just need someone to help me tackle more of the advanced stuff.

Of course, this isn't with pay, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna attract anyone, but I suppose that it is worth a try.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    Um I'm the one who posted the other thread and this is what I was looking for, lol.

Back