• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu

Favorite Chu?

• Pichu

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Raichu

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • None

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Well everyone just loves the chu family.So which is your favorite chu of them all?

I like raichu best cause he isn't annoying or anything.Plus he looks really cool XD.

So the question is Who Is That Pokemon?
    j/k the question is who is your favorite Chu?

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    None. Pikachu and company (evolutions) sucks ?? But if I need choose I prefer Pikachu

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
    Raichu all the way. He's stronger, orange (I don't like yellow >_<) and can be cute or tough. Plus I have a thing for creatures with long, thin tails.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    meh i say Pikachu because if you train a pikachu to be strong and well looked after it can be as strong as a raichu. I also the desgin of pikacku. But i just think pikachu is beter because its the first pokemon i ever saw. O.o

- Lone Eevee

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, even though Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon, out of the 'chu family, I'd pick Raichu. ^_____^

Raichu looks cool, is super cute, and has really good attacks. ^^ It's only fault is that you have to really train your Pikachu first to get all the good attacks before evolving it. ^^;

~Kelsey

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Raichu. Raichu is definitely the cutest out of all of them... and it looks a lot cooler xD Raichu in the anime is absolutely adorable.... just wanna huggle it ;o;

Tetra

Tetra: I intensely dislike Pikachu and in my opinion, Pichu is just retarded with his oversized head and annoying cuteness. Rock on Raichu!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Raichu! I just evolved my Pika today in LeafGreen too. ^^ Raichu isn't so annoying as Pika and Pichu is just... scary. ;x Plus I like Rai cause of its tubbyness. XD

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    Raichu for me. Pichu is okay, Pikachu is good, but Raichu is great!! ^_^ I mean come on! Raichu is powerful and fast! What's better than that?

Back