• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick-Up

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Has anyone had good luck with this ability?

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is good or not... I was training with my Meowth in FireRed and I picked up some things like berries, a Nugget, and a PP Up...

Just wondering if anyone else has stories to share.

(Not sure if this is the right forum...)

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    The Items that you get increase in value as you level up. A level 100 Persian will pick up things like TM's, where as a level 30 will pick up things like Hyper Potions. Same thing goes in Emerald, that is how people get all their TM's and Rare Candy's.

Years
    That's pretty neat, so how does the ability work? Does it just randomly happen? Or after a battle do you pickup something? I saw a Zigzagoon with this ability and was wondering what it did, my Ralts traced it and I wondered.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    It has a 10% chance of finding an item after battle, and the rarity of the item depends on your level. (For instance, my Level 24 Meowth picks up mostly berries and stuff, while a Level 100 Persian would be getting rare candies and TM's)

I also think you "might" get items from just wondering in grass, but I'm not sure. In any case, it's a really good ability, I think.

Back