• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pickle's battlingthread! (I'm using one hacked pokemon, info inside)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Pickle's battling thread!

I go by standard rules, I allow garchomp, but I don't allow latias or latios.

(I use one pokesaved poke, but it's a fair hack. Before, I thought hacked meant all hacks in general, but I realised that fair hacks don't have to be specified in the title..... I think.... I'm only temporarly using it though anyways, since I don't feel right using it, even though he's fair. But, yeah, I hope someone battles me :c )

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    "I go by standard rules, I allow garchomp, but I don't allow latias."

By definition, you don't go by standard rules, then. Also, Latios is Uber anyhow, I doubt that will change.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    "I go by standard rules, I allow garchomp, but I don't allow latias."

By definition, you don't go by standard rules, then. Also, Latios is Uber anyhow, I doubt that will change.
    No, it means I go by all the standard rules, except for the crappy decisions made by Smogon.

Not too sure why you felt the need to come to my board just to corrrect me... I honestly was expecting everyone here not to be so hostile, considering how nice everyone was on my intro board.

How do I change the title? I'm using a fair hack..... I thought it meant address ALL hacks, I didn't know it meant just to address the unfair ones. The hack I'm using doesn't even have 31 IVs in all stats.

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    .......I'll battle.

Any rules is fine by me. I have A LOT of hacked(not legit) pokemon.

I just need to know....

Platinum or Diamond?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    I go by standard rules, but I allow garchomp and I don't allow Latias. And..... if you're using hacks, please use fair hacks. No hacked stats, etc.

Back