• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainra

just another person
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    Does anyone know where i can find pictures of the shen-gon-wu in xiaolin Showdown

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    hi guys, i'm kinda looking for animations rather than pics. the problem is, my mom got me stupid aol and put it on young teen so every pic i see is an x in a box. like trainra's card and where it says pokeballs, i can't see em. but anyway could someone e-mail me some darkstalkers animations at {[email protected]} also if you guys know how to hack into this aol thing to change it to general instead of young teen pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease e-mail me and tell me how. THANK YOU ALL! oh yeah, almost forgot, i need some family guy pics og quagmire and stewie...heh, allllriiiight.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    I can do every pictyure from Xiaolin Showdown and If oyu have a request please PM me so I can see it because I forget to go to some threads sorry
    and I have every single episode so far

dragon_master C

the master of all dragons!
    Years
    does anyone have pics from street fighter's evil ryu and dakstalkers' wolf guy? if you do, please e-mail them to me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Anyone have any good pics of Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha? I don't really care much for screencaps, I like the fanart. If anyone can find any good Sesshoumaru pics, I'd be grateful.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Crystal Priestess Inome said:
    Anyone have any good pics of Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha? I don't really care much for screencaps, I like the fanart. If anyone can find any good Sesshoumaru pics, I'd be grateful.

Erm.. I do have one.. but it's not fanart... Do you mind?

Shirt_Guy_Dom

L33t One
    Years
    can you find me a picture of Hibiki and his Van unit? Oh! and a picture of Shirt Guy Dom and a pic of seras. thanks.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    If it's not to much of a trouble, Can I request a picture of Trunks in Super Saiyan mode and using Burning Slash on Frieza? Thankies if anyone will find it^^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I don't need that pic anymore, it took me a while but I found it and it wasn't that good in quality so I used another one.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I don't want anymore piccys of Sayuki thanks(I dropped her.Sowwy^^;; )May I request some pics of Tia might I ask(from zatch Bell):classic:Or maybe a nice pic of Sango would be nice^^

Years
    My turn.

Joey's solo scene from the second Japanese opening theme where he is drawing from his Duel Disk. It's the only part where he doesn't have the credits obscuring anything. But if you can a creditless version thus fully see his sister in the background, that would be perfect.

640 x 480. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark Weezing said:
    My turn.

Joey's solo scene from the second Japanese opening theme where he is drawing from his Duel Disk. It's the only part where he doesn't have the credits obscuring anything. But if you can a creditless version thus fully see his sister in the background, that would be perfect.

640 x 480. Thanks.
    I don't think there was a creditless opening. That started when the second to last opening first played I think. Anywho, I think these should be enough.

https://img321.imageshack.us/img321/2208/katsuyaop26id.jpg

Years
    Thanks but can you make it 1024 x 768? Or would that erode the video quality? Either way, thank you.

I need this shot to 640 x 480. And without subtitles, hee. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back