• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I was wondering if someone draw me an awesome "family" photo with a Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Typhlosion in it. I can't pay anything for it but I would appreciate it! :D! My screen res (I might use this as a wallpaper) is 1366x768 in case anyone is curious! Thanks in advance!

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • I can't draw to save my life, but I am working on bettering myself as an online painter. I could give it a shot, if you'd like? Would you want Typhlosion in a battle stance? Or for the 'Family Photo' effect do you want him relaxed?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whatever you can think of! The more the merrier since that just means I'll be switching between, both styles would be cool!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry kids, request threads are not allowed here. If you want to make a request, either do so in the DCC or contact an artist personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back