• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    AshTiedUpFan: 2. Pics of Ash from Jirachi WishMaker (others are coming)

Mudkipblader: Lance (and his Pokémon)

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune: Eusine
    To download from Megauploads: it will ask you to typ in three letters on the left top side of the screen. The letters are chosen random and are case-sensitive (example). A button will appear with the text "Please wait 45 seconds" and it will countdown. When it hits zero the text will turn into "click here to download". Clicking on that button now will start the download.

Maxim: Battle For the Badge

Jeremy: Kuruyo (both teen/kid and adult) from "Me, Myself and Time"

Crystal Clair: The part where you are refering to is most likely the clip called "Ash Journey" included the dub version. I've only got a subbed version and that didn't came with the clip (that's why the pics are widescreen).:(

gilbertman: pics of May and pics of Morita from "True Blue Swablu"
    Pics of Officer Jenny and pics of the heavy ball from "Gulpin It Down"

gs135790: Does someone have pics of the Lugia in the Jhoto episode(both Lugias)(Not pics of when they're in the cages)?

anakin: serebii

Last edited:

Team-Aqua

DEDEDEJr
    Years
    A full body shot of James would be greatly appreciated, if he is without Jessie and Meowth and with a rose, even better! Thanks!

Years
    Aligatô Unown-sama for the pictures, they're great ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!
    I have an other request please, can I have pictures of :

-Tauros
    -Latios (alone, no Latias if you can)
    -Typhlosion
    -Espeon
    -Vulpix & Ninetales

Please and thanks in advance :D

Years
    Than-Q, Unown_ :D

I want the pic of Misty(in mermaid costume) holding hands with Tracey(In prince costume). Highest quality possible(PNG would be good).

I think it was in the Luvdisc special episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back