• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! Can someone please help me with big pictures of Richie from Oaknapped, Celebi & Joy, The Search For The Legend and the Lugia 3 parter?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Thank you! They're great! Now could I get about 20 or so pictures of Ash, Gardenia, or any other person that had Turtwig's Turtwig?
    Here you go https://www.sendspace.com/file/p2wu7s

I need pics on the Giovanni fantasy of "Six Pack Attack." Y'know, him looking all bad, pulling off a Seto Kaiba impression.

640 x 480.

Thanks.
    I've uploaded a picture to https://www.sendspace.com/file/ifzkj2

Okay, in lots of promo art for the Lati@s movie, they included art of them as sort of historical pictures of them like realistic prehistoric birds. I'd like any official art at all of them in this style. See example below:
    Picture Requests
    I'm affraid I don't have such images to help you with.
    I need pics of Treecko from the episode "Tree's A Crowd" and any you may have of Ash's pokemon. Thanks.
    You can find your request at https://www.sendspace.com/file/rc7rqx
    Can someone please provide me these pics from the episode driflon and the messenger of the north wind! Thanks :classic:

Joy Group
    The episode is stored on my other computer. I'll post them later.
    Hi! Can someone please help me with big pictures of Richie from Oaknapped, Celebi & Joy, The Search For The Legend and the Lugia 3 parter?
    Some pictures of the Lugia 3-parter. More will follow

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    hello there i was wondering if you have pictures of Liza and Tate and Marina Please? I might make some same request i made in the past due to my computer had been updated by my dad and by doing so i lost all my pictures. Thanks again.

Unown_

Years
    hello there i was wondering if you have pictures of Liza and Tate and Marina Please? I might make some same request i made in the past due to my computer had been updated by my dad and by doing so i lost all my pictures. Thanks again.

Which Marina do you mean? Orange Islands Marina or Pokemon Crystal Marina?

Years
    Hello, again ^_^

I would like pictures of:
    Marina (Orange Islands), Luka, Dorian, Britney, Katrina, Sakura's sisters, Gizelle, Mickey, & Mariah.

Sorry if that's too many ^^;

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Sorry for my late reply that would be Crystal Marina in the pokemon legend of thunder.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Marina (Orange Islands), Luka, Dorian, Britney, Katrina, Sakura's sisters, Gizelle, Mickey, & Mariah.
    Lucky duck. I have nearly all those episodes
    I also got Katrina, Giselle, Micky and Mariah already captured
    I just have to wait for them to load up. The folders are kinda big because I dont have a program that converts multiple pics into jpeg from png
    Mariah
    Mickey
    Giselle
    Katrina
    Luka
    Britney

edit. Just found this on my harddrive
    Kimono sisters

Last edited:

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    Could anyone get me some pictures of Eusine from the episode "For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll" Please?
    (And if you could, can you also get the screenshot where Gengar is yanking on his mouth)

And if I could also get a couple pictures of Lt. Surge, I would appreciate it very much!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I've probably requested this before but I cant find the folder on my computer anymore
    pics of Tooi, lots of them
    I love him!

I dequest that
    instead, I request pics of
    Picture Requests
    this girl
    She's from the 2nd movie and I barely have any pics of her.

Last edited:
    Years
    I need the scene where James is on his throne, laughing with a Persian by his side, seated on of top of a pile of gold. It's in 'Battle Abroad the St. Anne.' I know the shot exist elsewhere, but I would prefer a good copy.

640 x 480.

Thanks.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Nyaaa... um... I have a question before I request. Is it possible to get a pic background size? Like, eheheh, 1280x800? XD;

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Does anyone have any pictures of Jimmy's Wartortle, Ivysaur and Charmeleon from the episode 'Judgement Day'? bigger pics if possible. Thanks XD.

Unown_

Years
    Nyaaa... um... I have a question before I request. Is it possible to get a pic background size? Like, eheheh, 1280x800? XD;
    With a little enlarging and cropping, it shouldn't be a problem. Enlarging pictures always end up more blurry though.
    Can anyone please get pictures of Trixie in her magic show outfit?
    Sorry, I don't have that episode.
    #####

anakin: Liza, Tate and Marina (Pokemon Crystal)
    Crystal Clair: Carol
    Fiver: Wartortle, Charmeleon and Ivysaur
    Grovyle42(Griff4815): Not much on Charmeleon that falls in request https://www.sendspace.com/file/16q9si
    Kenji-kun: Marina (Orange Islands), it seems my disc with the Master Quest episode is now officially dead. I can't help you with Dorian pics.
    Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune: Eusine and Lt. Surge
    Salamence64: DP028
    Starly: Starly, Starvia, Dialga and Palkia (Not much pics on the last two though)
    ThatcherTiedUpFan: Richie (Celebi Hosou)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back