• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
    Here you go
    Picture Requests

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I have a really weird request here...ya see, my computer got really messed up the other day, and we had to restart it completely. All my images were lost. Well, there are a certain set of images I want now and can't find.

Can anyone get me some GOOD pictures of Stephanie from Having a Wailord of a Time? She looks like this:

https://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/310/0247.JPG

x_x I asked for them pages back, but they were deleted....so can some one get me some please? I'll give you a hug!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OK well I have a request that you can't get out of the anime but I'll ask anyway. Could some one get me pics of Pokemorphs. It doesn't matter if they're boy girl or inbetween and it doesn't matter which Pokemon it is.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    totodile said:
    The screens are indeed coming from the Japanese 5th opening and is called "Ready Go".
    Anyway here you go

Mudkip Madness said:
    i really want a cow-terpie pic and some cute pics of sakura
    I'm affraid I can help you there, I don't have that episode. Sakura is not a problem
    Sakura pictures 1
    Sakura pictures 2

gilbertman said:
    holy crap thanks so much unown your such a huge help!

well i now need pics of
    -the girl with the Baltoy from the recent episode
    -misty during the mirage episodes
    -the boy and girl from "a different kind of misty"
    -the dude with the headband from "deoxys"
    -the fan girls and Tsukiko from next weeks episode
    -and sorry if you posted these pics already but pics of whitney

once again thank you so much

and totodile cant wait for you to get the internet agian cuz im desperatly needing pics from older epis
    Lets see:
    The girl from the Baltoy episode can be found here
    Picutures of Misty are put here
    I'v put picture the boy and girl from "a Different Kind of Misty" at this location
    Shota pictures are in this place
    fangirls and Tsukiko pictures are located here
    And Whitney picture are up at this place
    That should cover it all.

Porygon said:
    Mwar, I've never seen all of Electric Soldier Porygon, so I don't know if any of these pics really exist, but can someone maybe get me a pic of Porygon using Tri Attack, or some other attack [not the missile one, I can get those from the clip]. Thanks in advance, mwar.
    In "Electric Soldier Porygon" they only transform themself into a shield, a spear and into a hamer. Wheter this count as an attack is beyond me. Here are the pictures.

00ginburf said:
    Requesty time :) im looking for as many pictures of jesse and alakazam as possible. Thanks in advance.
    No problem. I've put your request here and here.
    Jesse
    Alakazam

Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    I'm looking for some pictures of Whiney and Entei. Thank you.
    Pictures of Whitney can be found at this place.

AshFan said:
    Hi! I'm looking for some pictures of when Ash and the gang got cought in the net in the episode What's With Wattson.
    Your request can be found here.

??? said:
    Can anyone get me some GOOD pictures of Stephanie from Having a Wailord of a Time?
    Stephanie pictures are at this place.

Crystal Clair said:
    Okay, I still want
    oldschool Cassidy
    Cassandra
    Suzie
    but now I also want
    Tropius from the latest Japanese episode.
    I'm affraid I can only help with pictures of Tropius.

Housyasei-san said:
    Request time!

Unown_ can I have a bigger version of this?
    https://img60.echo.cx/img60/1664/garkir28oj.jpg

and maybe some good body shots of Grovyle and Combusken, for reference in drawing.
    Do you mean this one?

Alana said:
    OK well I have a request that you can't get out of the anime but I'll ask anyway. Could some one get me pics of Pokemorphs. It doesn't matter if they're boy girl or inbetween and it doesn't matter which Pokemon it is.
    Perhaps a stupid question, but what is a Pokemorph?

Salamence64 said:
    Does anyone have pictures from electric soldier porygon with Joy in it.Thanks :classic:
    I've put your request here

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Thanks so much for your help Unkown! You really are helping me out here! I am looking for some pictures from Mother Of All Battles when Ash got caught in the Pokebag near the start of the episode and when he got caught in the Pokebag with the others

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back