• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm not so sure...but am I allowed to request Pokemon pictures here? .___. If so, can someone find me some cool episode pictures of Typhlosion? I'd like to use some in my sig and make avvies with 'em. <33

If we aren't allowed to request actual Pokemon piccies...then I guess I'll have to think of something else. XD

~Kelsey

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Request that I've done:
    Pictures from the Baltoy episode
    Picutres of Ash and Masamune training
    Pictures of Gizelle
    Nurse Joy from the Porygon episode
    Rafe, Audrey and Catherine, Tory and Rebecca
    Picture of Ash and co in a pokebag
    Some more pictures of Richie
    Picture of Thyplosion from the Raikou Special
    Bios and images of Yuriko

If I missed anyones request, please let me know.

marillmonster2000 said:
    hi! id apreciate this.. in the beginning of the 6th movie, you see yuki for a very brief ammount of time. could i get some pictures of this? also, and pictures of marill from the anime would be nice ^^;

EDIT:W00T!!! 700TH POST!!! *fireworks go off*
    Yuki doesn't appear in the 6th movie (The Wishing Star of Seven Nights: Jirachi). Do you mean Diane? Or do you mean the 7th movie (The Sky-Splitting Visitor: Deoxys)?
    I'm also have to disappoint you because I don't have episodes of Marill anymore.

??? said:
    Thanks for the Stephanie pics Unown! You can delete them off your server if you haven't yet. ^^

Now...can anyone get me LOTS of pictures of Kanata? She was the girl who helped Haruka make Porocks and had the Grumpig. Lilycove contest.
    I've lost that episode during the last harddisk crash. Though I'm currently trying to get all the files back, I'm currently unable to help you with that episode.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    thanx unown!! i loved the images especially the two last! just tell me when you got more with Ash and Richie on!
    thanx again ^ ^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwwwwwwws, thank you so much Unown! ^_______^ *huggles* Now I can make more avvies...muahahahahaaaaaaa! <.< *cough* XD

~Kelsey

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Thanks Unown! You're really helpiing me out! It means a lot to me! I;m looking for some pictures from the two part Groudon Vs. Kyogre part 1 when Ash had his hands in the air and he looked ticked off. And when he was caught by Team Magma

Last edited:

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    Request that I've done:
    Pictures from the Baltoy episode
    Picutres of Ash and Masamune training
    Pictures of Gizelle
    Nurse Joy from the Porygon episode
    Rafe, Audrey and Catherine, Tory and Rebecca
    Picture of Ash and co in a pokebag
    Some more pictures of Richie
    Picture of Thyplosion from the Raikou Special
    Bios and images of Yuriko

If I missed anyones request, please let me know.

Yuki doesn't appear in the 6th movie (The Wishing Star of Seven Nights: Jirachi). Do you mean Diane? Or do you mean the 7th movie (The Sky-Splitting Visitor: Deoxys)?
    I'm also have to disappoint you because I don't have episodes of Marill anymore.

I've lost that episode during the last harddisk crash. Though I'm currently trying to get all the files back, I'm currently unable to help you with that episode.
    yes,he actually does, (not to be confused with yuko.. ) yuki is the male character from rse, (i think his english name is berton or something >_>) and he is at the"THE WORLD OF POKEMON" part..

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    heey Unown! Do you have any pictures of the swampert trainer from that AG ep? Can I have a lot of shots of his current age and some from when he was little?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    gilbertman, I can fufill some of your requests. ^_^

Here's some Nikolai pics....
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

And some Natasha pics....
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

AshFan, I hope these are the pics you were looking for....
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

And Hoshi, I hope you will find these useful....
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Well, I hope I've help somebody out. :)

Housyasei-san

lalala
    Years
    Thank you for the Garde picture unown_ :)

I also asked before for some body shots of Grovyle and Combusken for drawing references. So that my thanks wouldn't go belated, thanks in advance.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Yep! Those arte the pictures! Thanks! Dose anyone have some pics from the Maxxed Out episode when Team Rocket did thier motto and spun May around? And I meant when Ash was courned by Team Magma after his friends escaped and Team Magma took Ash alone in the Groudon Vs. Kyogre Part 1 Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back