• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    Pictures request

excuse me I'm looking for pictures or screenshots of the episode of Holiday Hi jynx and the march of the exxegutor squad, but I would prefer Pictures or creenshots of Holiday hi jynx, specially the part were ash is swimming to go to the north pole and when is underwater talking with lapras.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    I am looking for screenshots or pictures from the episode "Holiday Hi Jynx", especifically the part when ash is swimming to go to the north pole and when he is underwater talking with lapras.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    originally posted by Jeikobu
    Man, I can't wait for that movie. And I thought someone here said she even had a singing part in the film. Perfect, can't wait! :cool:

I bet she sounds really cute singing! :cool: That picture of Ash and them at the beach would make a great wallpaper! :cool:

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    I'll bet she sounds great, especially in the Japanese version. I'm going to want to see that right after I see he dubbed version (seeing the dub first so I can better understand the plot, since I can't speak Japanese yet, but then knowing 4Kids they'll completely change the plot).

Side note: Hey I hit 100 posts! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2004
    I want to request the screenshots during hoenn alone after he talks to the guy with the machoke when he is sitting in the chair. As many different frames of that as possible...

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! I'd like to make a request. Can someone please get me some caps from Ypu're A Star, Larvitar and A Claim To Flame? Thanks!

Years
    I've got a question about that screenshot from the 6th movie credits where Ash and co. are on the rocks. In that scene, is the position they're in in that pic the only position they're in in that scene or are any of the characters seen in other positions?

If there are any shots of the characters in different positions in that scene or if any of the characters are seen from different angles, I'd like to request pics from those shots.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Thanks for those pictures! Can anyone please help me with pictures from You're A Star, Larvitar?> Thanks to anyone who can help me!.

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    umbreon123 said:
    I want to request the screenshots during hoenn alone after he talks to the guy with the machoke when he is sitting in the chair. As many different frames of that as possible...
    There is a lot of talking, I didn't find much different frames there.
    Hoenn Alone 1
    Hoenn Alone 2
    Hoenn Alone 3
    AshFan said:
    Hi! I'd like to make a request. Can someone please get me some caps from Ypu're A Star, Larvitar and A Claim To Flame? Thanks!
    I've packed the screenshots from "You're a Star, Larvitar" into one zip file. You can find them here
    Deoxys55 said:
    Can I have pics of these pok?mon?:
    flygon
    girafrig(sp?)
    Espeon
    dragonair
    blaziken(if possible)
    If you need more, let me know.
    blaziken1
    blaziken2
    blaziken3
    Dragonair
    Espeon
    Flygon1
    Flygon2
    Flygon3
    Girafarig
    Kevin Keene said:
    Okay. Then I'll request a back shot of them from that scene.
    There isn't much interesting going on from the back view ^_^. Anyway you can find the screenshot here

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    There is a lot of talking, I didn't find much different frames there.
    Hoenn Alone 1
    Hoenn Alone 2
    Hoenn Alone 3

I've packed the screenshots from "You're a Star, Larvitar" into one zip file. You can find them here

If you need more, let me know.
    blaziken1
    blaziken2
    blaziken3
    Dragonair
    Espeon
    Flygon1
    Flygon2
    Flygon3
    Girafarig

There isn't much interesting going on from the back view ^_^. Anyway you can find the screenshot here

Thanks. Maybe some more of girafarig and absol?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Deoxys55 said:
    Thanks. Maybe some more of girafarig and absol?
    Girafarig doesn't make much appearance in the 3rd movie. Absol, on the other hand, appears a lot in the 6th movie. Anyway here is your request.
    Girafarig
    absol01
    absol02
    absol03
    absol04
    absol05
    absol06
    absol07
    absol08
    absol09
    Duke R said:
    Could I have a pic of Jirachi when Asleep and Jackson&Dani? Thanks...
    Here is your request:
    Jirachi asleep 1
    Jirachi asleep 2
    Jirachi asleep 3
    Jun'ichi and Marina 1
    Jun'ichi and Marina 2
    Jun'ichi and Marina 3
    Jun'ichi 1
    Jun'ichi 2
    Jun'ichi 3
    Jun'ichi 4
    Marina 1
    Marina 2
    Marina 3
    Marina 4
    Marina 5
    Marina 6
    Marina 7
    Marina 8
    Marina 9

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Perfect, exactly what I wanted *downloads*, and excuse me if I'm snagging you but I talked about the scenes when Jirachi's body was a Yellow Ball, could you get them to me? Thanx for Jackson&Dani!!!

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    Can anyone find me a detailed picture of Gary's badges (or at least a list of the ones he has) seen in the beginning of "Battle for the Badge" or something like that, in the Virdian City gym. Just outside, he shows ash his ten badges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back