• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Bastiko Pradhana said:
    Hello again. As you might surmise, I have come for pictures.

Having browsed through my archives, I found a picture request that haven't yet been fulfilled. The picture attached is my request, and I would like a higher-resolution version of it.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
    It is one of the few Hoenn episodes that I don't have. So I can't really help you there.

Articuno Power: Ampharos and Chrizard. I don't have (good) episodes of Khankaskhan and Butterfree)
    AshTiedUpFan: tatcher
    Hemi-kun: Chansey and Steven. I don't have an episode of Blissey
    Matthew6248: I hope this is what you had in mind
    Mudkipblader: Ho-oh, Mudkip and Mightyena
    Shigeru-kun: Aqua member
    ShinyEspeon: Beautifly, Skitty and Squirtle, but I dont have the Izabe episode
    Treecko Tamer: Max and May

That's it for this week

Last edited:

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Unown_ said:
    It is one of the few Hoenn episodes that I don't have. So I can't really help you there.

Oh. Okay, then. I didn't really need that one anyway.

Thanks. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Thanks, I like to see more pics of Misty in her exercise outfit, sneakers, socks and all! I also want to see pics of Misty wearing socks with and without her sneakers and closeups of her sneaker and or socks. Plus a minimum of 300 screenshots each of the following episodes: All Fired Up, Snow Way Out, Freeze Frame and the Pi-Kahuna.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Matthew6248 said:
    Thanks, I like to see more pics of Misty in her exercise outfit, sneakers, socks and all! I also want to see pics of Misty wearing socks with and without her sneakers and closeups of her sneaker and or socks. Plus a minimum of 300 screenshots each of the following episodes: All Fired Up, Snow Way Out, Freeze Frame and the Pi-Kahuna.
    I don't have the episode "All Fired Up" and "Freeze Frame". So it comes down to 600+ images: still a little too much for me to upload. You'll have to be a bit more specific.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Unown_ said:
    I don't have the episode "All Fired Up" and "Freeze Frame". So it comes down to 600+ images: still a little too much for me to upload. You'll have to be a bit more specific.
    How about between 175-300 images each

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah thanks Unown-sama ^^ Anyone have pictures of :

-Venomoth
    -Venonat
    -Rapidash
    -Smeargle
    -Drew (in recent episode)

thanks in advance :)

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • Unown_ said:
    Well, I've run a check for you, but it doesn't seem that she made any appearance after the celebi ranger episode. So I'm affraid that's all.

Arigeitsu159: The Rukario-death scene is the only one that could fit your request.
    Articuno Power: Fearow, Spearow and Lila batch1 & batch2 (I don't have an episode where Ivysaur is in)
    Treecko Tamer: Mizuho and Akina (I don't have the episode where Cherrie is in and the disc where Calista became unreadable)

Thank you Unown! Your help is most appreciated. :)

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Crystal Clair said:
    I actually have her disc so when I get home, I'll give it a shot
    btw, I'm gonna see if I can order the JLC boxset soon, after all I haven't really seen half the season and Phantom Bugsy is dying for some pics of those little boys she likes.

I would really appreciate that, Crystal Clair. And Unown_, thanks again for the pictures! You rock! :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • May I request some pictures of Kanata/Kelly?Also,in addition,anybody have any good Whitney[gym leader] pictures? =o

thanks in advance ^-^

Metagrossmaster06

Jenny and Joy fan
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Hello, I would like to request pictures of Officer Jenny from Oaknapped and the elder Nurse Joy with Nikku from "Celebi and Joy".

Shigeru-kun

+ChRiStIaN+
    Years
  • Does anyone have any good shots of Miku from the 4th movie? She was the girl with the green hair and pink top. Also if you could get me some shots of her grandmother when she was young I'd be much appreciative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back