• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2008
    Does anyhow have a more recent shirtless picture of Ash that shows how buff he's become over the years of traveling?

I'm trying to prove that Ash isn't the skinny twip he used to be when the series started.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • According to Wikipedia he had a cameo in the episode "Hunter J's Return! Protect Sheldon!" (yet to be dubbed in US)
    Some Wikipedia blabla.
    Spoiler:

I've saw the episode "Hunter J's Return! Protect Sheldon!" and I can confirm that Team Galactic was nowhere to be seen. DP036 was the only cameo with Team Galactic (Saturn to be more acurate) in it:

Picture Requests

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Thank you, Unown_! But for some reason the funpic website doesn't work. Maybe its my computer?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, those one's work. I was just looking through for Pachirisu pics but your site works now, thanks.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    i have a few request. I was wondering if you have pictures of Tory from Pokemon 7 and screen shots from pokemon ranger deoxys crisis . Thanks.

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • unknown may i please have pics of aipom! thats right can you get pics of him like jumping and being happy.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Alrighty. I need a few high quality pictures from "Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea". Some pictures from when they are out at sea, or on the shoreline with May/Haruka in them would be awesome.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    If Its not too much trouble could someone give me some sneasel pictures please?

if its too difficult don't worry

thank you

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • I was browsing on PocketMonsters imageboard and found this "flipping shweeticle" of a pic. Can I have it bigger please? I'm using it for a wallpaper.

Thanx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back