• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika! (Hello!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Hey guys! Name's Maroyasha. You can call me Maro if you want. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was like 4. I first got into it when my cousin gave me my first card. An original Electrode card. Since then I've done many things with Pokemon. I also like Transformers, Star Wars, Manga, Anime, and much more. So, hope to see you guys around!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Well hello there, good sir! I'm Apple Juice. Welcome to the wonderful place called PokeCommunity. It's an entertaining site and I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of it. You can talk about anything here, not just pokemon, so have a great time! c:

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! First off that's the first time I'v seen someone welcome them self by saying Pika! I would give you a cookie if i could. :P Nice to see a fan of the series for so long join the forums, I too started at a really young age. You probably have a few interests related to Pokemon then so you should really enjoy all the things PC has to offer. Also nice other interests, I like all of those things as well to be honest. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back