• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika! [Hello]

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi! I'm Pikachuu! and I would just like to let you all know that I am here. Basically, I've played all the Pokémon games and everything, watched the series like since it started, and I have alot of Pokémon merchandise.

Anyways expect created images, teams stuff like that from me, because I am guaranted to!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Pikachuu! said:
    Hi! I'm Pikachuu! and I would just like to let you all know that I am here. Basically, I've played all the Pokémon games and everything, watched the series like since it started, and I have alot of Pokémon merchandise.

Anyways expect created images, teams stuff like that from me, because I am guaranted to!

Hi there Pikachuu! Interesting name there. Welcome to the Community. Hope that you will enjoy yourself here. Please check out the rules to keep you out of trouble. I have played most of the game too, and seen most of the Anime. If you want to be friends, you can just send me a PM, or if you have any problems i'ld love you help you.

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Thank you. This forum looks like a great place to be.... Yeah. I would love to be your friend.

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    Pikachuu! said:

^^ Hellow there. A very warm welcome to you!

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here on PC. ^^ I guarantee you'll have fun here!

Again, welcome! And I'll see you around!

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    oh you've got such a cute username you seem like a nice person so if you would like to you can add me as a friend PM me if you need any help i will be proud to help new members! ^^;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Nice to see you could drop by and join ^-^
    Welcome to the community!Feel free to PM me if you have any confusion regarding the rules *gives custom Kanna plushie*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Yes, Enjoy your stay here and stay active! ^_^
    If you want to be friends, feel free to PM meh *Hands beef jerky and throws confetti around* I also very much like your name x3
    Again, PM me to be friends~
    -DS

Years
    black_anime_wolfmoon said:
    ooooo its spaming sorry im new hear im like really new sorry agen!!
    You're also not supposed to post twice in a New Users/Welcome thread unless you made it. If you want to apologize, I'd suggest just PMing the staff member next time. ^^;

Welcome Pikachuu! :3 Pikachu is cute! <3
    Anyway, I hope you have a bunch of fun while you post and such. :3

Back