• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Pika Chu to You

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
Years
  • Oh wow! Welcome to PC! Um I don't know WHAT I should say here so I'll leave it at that I guess... But I will add that your Pikachu Car is my dream car.

And my dad thinks that I have too much Pokemon stuff.... I will NEVER surpass this!!!

Guess you can just show him this thread to see him stop dead in his tracks ;D.

Welcome, you're collection must be massive, I can't imagine where you keep it all. How'd you fit it all O_o?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hello im Diglett 032 welcome to the forums. It is so awesome that you have a world record.

PikaBelleChu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
  • Guess you can just show him this thread to see him stop dead in his tracks ;D.

Welcome, you're collection must be massive, I can't imagine where you keep it all. How'd you fit it all O_o?

My collection is contained all in one room surpisenly, but it's a big sun room, I also have two other collections as well, my Disney Beauty and the Beast collection is just as big as my Pikachu one and is in my bedroom and I have a Hamtaro collection that stays in another room.

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • My collection is contained all in one room surpisenly, but it's a big sun room, I also have two other collections as well, my Disney Beauty and the Beast collection is just as big as my Pikachu one and is in my bedroom and I have a Hamtaro collection that stays in another room.

I am officially afraid of the potential army of plushies you own O_O. That is absolutely amazing.

Back