• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pika-Tiger~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Rock Lee said:
    Yeah, I'm MT, remember when you told me to make a banner for you a long time? And I like your poetry very much. That was back in september...but lets forget about it.

I like dogs. They are good pets and loyal in Nintendogs. Like my coco, he's my best dog.
    Lol aw you still have the dog which you named after my dog! ^__________^ That's cute. My big sister sold Coco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_; What kind of breed is it RL? Is it a shihtzu?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Kid Frost said:
    Id like to announce that me and pika tiger are now paired up
    Yeah, stay together forever, be happy and I'm glad for you two

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Um something with her Dad, she mentioned it before but I've forgotten. Anyway hiya Rock Lee, watcha doin off school?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol hee hee, OK I won't tell ^_^ I've never skipped school like I said before, what's your excuse to your teacher or staff?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Looooool do they believe that? My excuse would be I fell ill

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kid Frost said:
    Dude, your aren't fooling no one , i live IN New York too, public schools didn't have school today

Dude please...I moved from NYC last year. I live in NJ. So there, I did skip since I was tired.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    lol you two with your argument, hey Rock Lee that must mean you must have skipped school a bit today too since you were on at 12 or round about that anyway in your time zone.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Suki said:
    lol you two with your argument, hey Rock Lee that must mean you must have skipped school a bit today too since you were on at 12 or round about that anyway in your time zone.

who fights with who?And hi suki!!!How u been..oh add ur color 2 our rainbow...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    pink-tiger said:
    ..oh add ur color 2 our rainbow...

huh? What do you mean by that? I'm fine thanks, sleepy though

Years
    who fights with who?And hi suki!!!How u been..oh add ur color 2 our rainbow...

Kid Frost and Rock Lee

huh? What do you mean by that? I'm fine thanks, sleepy though

A while back, or topic was "what's your favorite color?"
    I made a "joke" that we would try and take everyone's fav. color and our club could have a rainbow.

Id like to announce that me and pika tiger are now paired up

Yay! XD Congrats.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back