• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pika-Tiger~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Whee! ^^ Has fallen_angel posted in here before? If so, I could add in red because red is her favorite color.

Years
    Okay. I'll check too. ^^

*checks*

*edits*

Nope! This club is made of:

pink-tiger
    angel
    Midori Chi
    :.Dreamer.:
    Kid Frost
    Rock Lee
    Suki

And I think that's it.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I officially declair this posts colors..are pink,purple, and green!!
    And if more people come back..maybe i'll add more colors 2 it..Hey I have a soccer game today!!Yey!!I hope we win!!^^
    Hi sissy angel.. how are you?And u 2 midori!!^^?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Me good...and we lost..some guy killed our member that blocked the ball.....><
    And the people were juge..three times my size..I was scared!!They were about 16 years old..im only 13!!!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Well not killed..but I think he broke his leg...Then he started crying..Then he went 2 the clinic, or hospital..0o
    And yeah..the rules say you have 2 be 12 to 15 years 2 play....
    But they were huge..they werent allowed 2 play but they still did..0o
    We were beating them then when we got in a tide...they put in the 2 huge people!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back