• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pika2 rules club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Banned
    Years
    this is the thread to honor the super cute pika2 the best of all members around here, he is the coolest romhacker i ever seen, after coolboyman cause both rock :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jason said:
    anyone can join because pika2 rox
    Whoa. Thought you hated him. Glad you changed.

Good on Jeremy! I like him a lot. He's sweet. And he likes pink, the coolest colour ever. *pats Jeremy* And he's a PIKA.

I'm joining!

>.> No offence, but is your siggy and avvy a dare, or some sort of adoration, or an apology?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DP said:
    Whoa. Thought you hated him. Glad you changed.

Good on Jeremy! I like him a lot. He's sweet. And he likes pink, the coolest colour ever. *pats Jeremy* And he's a PIKA.

I'm joining!

>.> No offence, but is your siggy and avvy a dare, or some sort of adoration, or an apology?
    I'm really very glad to see him changes his mind too. That's very good. Anyway,welcome to the club,DP. Have fun and have a good time.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    On request from jeremy...
    *locks*
    If you want to make a new club for jeremy, please PM him to gain permission first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back