• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pikachu Earrings

Tsurera

Sculptor
Years
  • I was requested to make some Pikachu earrings and here are the results =)

YVDdt2B.jpg

fJL4Nzz.jpg

dweIPQC.jpg

wUWwpeG.jpg

That's my own pair in my ears. Anyway, thanks for looking =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow. Okay, so maybe I need a pair and maybe I'll be contacting you on etsy before years end. Maybe.

Your work is so promising. I know I'm breaking one of my own rules by saying this, but if you were to do something Sylveon related, I'd be a customer for life. And I'm being rather serious about that. The quality of those earrings is stunning. The faces are so perfectly executed. If possible, I'd love to see the studs in back. Are you still using stainless steel? And is the gauge still 18g?

Ugh gosh I think I really do need a pair this is killing me. ;;

Tsurera

Sculptor
    Years
  • Oh wow. Okay, so maybe I need a pair and maybe I'll be contacting you on etsy before years end. Maybe.

Your work is so promising. I know I'm breaking one of my own rules by saying this, but if you were to do something Sylveon related, I'd be a customer for life. And I'm being rather serious about that. The quality of those earrings is stunning. The faces are so perfectly executed. If possible, I'd love to see the studs in back. Are you still using stainless steel? And is the gauge still 18g?

Ugh gosh I think I really do need a pair this is killing me. ;;

Haha oh man thanks so much for the kind words =D
    I'll keep Sylveon in mind. I tend to work on a lot of little things at a time, so having a backlog of ideas is always great.

The earring studs I use are a metal composite that are nickle free. The gauge is the standard earring gauge. (I think 20g?)

This is what they look like on the back, not as pretty but very sturdy ;)

XIH42Vq.jpghttp:

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i REALLY love these! they are super amazing; if i had my ears pierced i would totally buy those omg

they look so nicely sculpted and clean!

Tsurera

Sculptor
    Years
  • i REALLY love these! they are super amazing; if i had my ears pierced i would totally buy those omg

they look so nicely sculpted and clean!

Aw thanks, I'm glad you like them!

I've noticed that a lot of people don't have their ears pierced. I that a thing now? Not having pierced ears? lol

Back