• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu.exe's Trading and Adoption Thread

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'll trade you a shiny Spiritomb for the Bagon with egg moves and that Sneasel with egg moves too. Can they both be male though?

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Hello Pikachu-exe. I PM'd you a few days ago regarding a thread of mine in which you said you could breed me an Adamant Dragon Dnace Bagon and a Modest Nasty Plot Togepi. Would you like to respond to the PM or tell me the status of these Pokemon?

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    Hello Pikachu-exe. I PM'd you a few days ago regarding a thread of mine in which you said you could breed me an Adamant Dragon Dnace Bagon and a Modest Nasty Plot Togepi. Would you like to respond to the PM or tell me the status of these Pokemon?

Oh, sorry, I forgot... Well, they will be ready in some hours when I'll be at my grandma's house.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I think time zones may bother us. I am in the UK and I have GMT time zone. So, in a few hours I won't be online seeing as it's 9:32PM. Please, can you get them done any quicker?

Back