• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu No More!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthGan

Master Of Bird Pokemon
Years
    • Age 27
    • STL!
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    Everyone's favorite pokemon Pikachu...Really.

I had enough of people saying their number one favorite is Pikachu. Go ahead type "My favorite pokemon" on youtube... -_-

Let's play a little game ok? First find your birth element (Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, lighting, Ect)

Then play the quiz on pokemon explorers of sky.

when you're done with the quiz PICK that pokemon to be your main pokemon, I don't care if you get Machop, Eevee , chikorita (lol) Ect.

Then when you find you birth element, Use that element for every pokemon you get (like if you get fire pick fire pokemon only plus the pokemon you get.for the personality quiz)

Try it and tell me what you got.

I know pokemon is just a game and you can like whatever pokemon you want to like but.....Pikachu no, just... no lol

BTW: For every game/hack, get the pokemon you got from pokemon explorers of sky quiz to be your main, If you can't get him FIND him, if you can't find him MOD HIM IN THE GAME! lol

Marth Gannon

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Um, I'm not really sure what this thread is. If you want to know what people got as Pokemon in Explorers of Sky you would want the Spinoff section. If you want to look at peoples' favorite Pokemon, there's a thread for it in Pokemon Voting Polls. If you want people to play Explorers of Sky, you want a thread in Challenges.

Either way doesn't belong here. You're welcome to make a discussion thread on why Pikachu is so adored though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back