• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Region Online (MMORPG) Staff Needed

Flying Pikachu

Pikachu's Region Webmaster
Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    I wish you the best of luck... you using player worlds right? (Might not be the best idea)

Did you use the 200 pokemon spriteset?

kittychaos

Pika Pika
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    can i be staff??????????????

i wanna be a mod staff!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    hmmmm...
    not a clue how to do some of that stuff....
    but i'll be staff of something i can do, pease tell me what you need me to do cus i'll join if you want me to.

or i can reasearch the positions that are available
    please tell me what position has the LEAST amount of people on and i'll reasearch how to help OK?
    so yeah.. i guess i'll be staff aswell!

Flying Pikachu

Years
  • Dear Everyone Above

I have decided to change the name of it to Pokemon Mystery Regions Online but it will be same thing and everything else but we wont be releasing it till kanto is done or near enough but you can help map and become staff. PM Me For More..

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2008
    Ill be a moderator. Ive been a mod on a clean WoW private server before so.. I have experience

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    I don't want to disrespectful... But wheres the proof in the pudding. I don't see screenshots, I don't see any sort of proof your project is much more than a twinkling star in the back of your mind. Before you get everyone in creation excited you should lay down some framework for your game, if nothing else some conceptual work. I don't see any proof for things like...

Database usage, can you normalize data? What database are you using?

Pokemon Engine, whats powering your battles, your exp, your moves... Thats a large chunk of work right there.

Website, its just a forum, where are people gonna sign up? Do you know PHP, or are you going to register for the game, inside the game?

Are you using a prexisting engine for your game? Are you using a library to assist in rendering? Networking? Sound?

What language is this in? C#, C++, Java (Heavon Forbid), Python, Visual Basic? Assembly(ROFL?)

Networking? UDP ? TCP? How are you sending data...

What are you using to do the maps, the items? Have you written your own editor?

What I'm trying to say is... You need to give some good stuff if you want to get good stuff. Here you have no information, no details. If you want good solid help, you gotta give them some info.

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
    Years
  • I don't want to disrespectful... But wheres the proof in the pudding. I don't see screenshots, I don't see any sort of proof your project is much more than a twinkling star in the back of your mind. Before you get everyone in creation excited you should lay down some framework for your game, if nothing else some conceptual work. I don't see any proof for things like...

Database usage, can you normalize data? What database are you using?

Pokemon Engine, whats powering your battles, your exp, your moves... Thats a large chunk of work right there.

Website, its just a forum, where are people gonna sign up? Do you know PHP, or are you going to register for the game, inside the game?

Are you using a prexisting engine for your game? Are you using a library to assist in rendering? Networking? Sound?

What language is this in? C#, C++, Java (Heavon Forbid), Python, Visual Basic? Assembly(ROFL?)

Networking? UDP ? TCP? How are you sending data...

What are you using to do the maps, the items? Have you written your own editor?

What I'm trying to say is... You need to give some good stuff if you want to get good stuff. Here you have no information, no details. If you want good solid help, you gotta give them some info.

They have alot more information on their forums if you look at it. They are using a preexiting 2-d free mmo engine that is programed in VB6 and there are screenshots there to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Apologies, I looked all over and could not find any, I found a place that had
    Pokemon Mystery Region Online(MMORPG)
    Story:
    "When all started again.. When.. When all of the trainers and peoples transform to pokemons.. Then starts story... For now we only had this idea: Finish all regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh) With your friends or your self..."

Info:
    Finished regions:
    Kanto - 1,5% (+ Pvp area, need cut to go at Pvp area)
    Johto - 0%
    Hoenn - 0%
    Sinnoh - 0%

TMs / Hms:
    Tm thunder - Atk 15
    Hm cut - Cuts all cutable trees.

Project leaders:
    Flying Pikachu (Owner)
    Minilinkki (Owner)

Screenshots:
    index.php

Coming:
    - Comes out when we finished Kanto.

But no sign of any screenshots.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    NWhat's with all the crossed out lines? Makes my eyes hurt...Oh, and can I be a mod?

Flying Pikachu

Years
  • Its Crossed Out Because, Im Making A New MMORPG Called Pokemon Mystery Regions. I Will Make A Thread Of This Soon.

Thanks

Back