• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Region Online (MMORPG)

Flying Pikachu

Pikachu's Region Webmaster
Years
  • I HAVE STARTED A DIFFERENT GAME CALLED POKEMON MYSTERY REGIONS ONLINE, IT WILL BE OUT WHEN KANTO IS DONE OR NEAR ENOUGH THANKS.

Hello I'm Flying Pikachu the webmaster of Pikachu Region (http://pikachuregion.co.cc) and Pikachu Region Online. Image you could play as a pokemon now you can just download the game run the registry files and edit the ip info to this

Ip Address (Top Bar): pikachuregion.no-ip.info
    Port (Bottom Bar): 4000

Then Make An Account And Go. To Download It Click Here: I REMOVED IT

Here Is A Support Bar

prosuppoter.png

Sorry For Vista Users You Have To DO More Steps If You Get Runtime Error 7:

1) open start **MENU**

2) type msconfig

3) click on msconfig

4) in the tabs at the top of the program, choose tool ( farthest one )

5)a list pops up. Scroll down, find disable UAC

**MAKE SURE YOU RUN THE PROGRAM AFTER HIGHLIGHTING**
    a black box (command prompt) will appear if done correctly. After you see that, move on.

6) restart vista. not sleep, restart

7) go to C:/windows/system32/

8) find regsrv32

9) right click --> send to --> desktop

10) check for a shortcut to your desktop

11)open your Pikachu Region Online Folder

12) drag and drop the .dll file into the regsrv32 shortcut (There In Register Folder Or Zip)

13)drag and drop all .ocx files into the regsrv32 shortcut (There In Register Folder Or Zip)

Currently The Register Folder Is In Pikachu Region Online but it wil be in v2 (which is coming out soon) but you can download it below.

Game Info:

OK now it is like the anime but you play as a pokemon and all the maps of the pokemon world are going to be in it also there are npc's which you can do quests for them and earn money and more stuff like that. You can also chat and meet new friends or chat with your current friends. It is updating every minute almost and we need mappers and mods to help out also i will be posting video news and news on my site so stay tuned for more....

Please Leave Reviews And Ideas For The Game Here.

Happy Posting.
    icon_lol.gif

Last edited:
    Back