• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's secret

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    Alright, I have been having a big suspicion about Pikachu since Meowth said in Episode 2 that Pikachu far exceeds its evolutionary level....This made me think that Pikachu has to be some kind of a special pokemon that has a secret power hidden inside of it.

I know its far fetched, but I have my reasons to believe that Ash's Pikachu is infact Arceus....I don't know why I am thinking this, but why would they give Ash a Pikachu? And also Professor Oak said that there is something not right with Pikachu.

I think it's another one of those God complexes.....After Arceus created the world, it transformed itself into a normal pokemon to rest and watch over his work...Apparently, Arceus got stuck in Pikachu form and lost most of its power, and lived as a Pikachu for millions of years until it was captured by Professor Oak who gave it to Ash.

This is my theory, but something is up with Pikachu, and someday it will be revealed

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Good thought, actually.

Although, I personally don't think that it goes this way. Pikachu is just fiesty and doesn't wanna be in a Pokeball. That's just how I see it...

And Pichu wasn't there yet, so there's the evolutionary line thing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Strange, but sadly, unlikely. When the Arceus movie comes out, what will Pikachu do if he is infact Arceus? Somehow shift back? And if he does, would he stay with Ash? I doubt it, because then, Ash will have a god on his team, and that just isn't right. Maybe Pikachu is hiding some little secret, but probably not this one.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Their's was the fact that Meowth said it exceeded it's after their first battle, in which Ash charged Pikachu's with a broken bike, so basically, Team Rocket's been chasing an ordinary Pikachu who's a bit charged up. Nevertheless, Pikachu is pretty strong, but that could just be the fact it's been training with Ash since he first started the Kanto region, or he could be special and really strong. Let's not forget he managed to take down an army of Spearows with one attack, when he first started, so he is a bit more powerful than an ordinary Pikachu.

Also, Prof. Oak said that their was something wrong with it, meaning not that it was a different Pokémon, but just not tame, and willing to shock anybody it see's and ignore all of Ash's commands.

Cerisse

Trainer and Anime Fangirl!
    Years
    Pika pika

Pikachu may have Max DVs/IVs/EVs and had a benefit from it's Nature, in the game point of view, although it's on the anime. Maybe though...Pikachu is a fiesty Mew that just transformed itself to a Pikachu and got captured or something. Highly unlikely though, but just a guess.

Years
    i think pikachu gained its power from the love of ash

even though they had a rough start in the beginning ash proved his love for pikachu && pikachu proved his (or hers, sry dont mean to be sexiest)
    they fought hard & long & were greatly rewarded

im proud of them
    i wish to have such a beautiful friednship one day

Years
    Everyone knows that Pikachu's secret is its wildly variable power level. While at times it can be over nine thousaaaand ("A1M 4 T3H H0RN!" springs to mind), Pikachu can also be a little weakling. It varies so we don't have a supposedly new trainer sweeping each region with a level 100 Pikachu.

Years
    Pikachu will just be the GS Ball dilemma because we never found out WTF it was for all the way through the Johto Journey's so this will be just like Pikachu because we will never find out or maybe it is the key to unlock a secret because after all why is Team Rocket after Ash's Pikachu and not just catch a wild one.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Alright, I have been having a big suspicion about Pikachu since Meowth said in Episode 2 that Pikachu far exceeds its evolutionary level....This made me think that Pikachu has to be some kind of a special pokemon that has a secret power hidden inside of it.

I know its far fetched, but I have my reasons to believe that Ash's Pikachu is infact Arceus....I don't know why I am thinking this, but why would they give Ash a Pikachu? And also Professor Oak said that there is something not right with Pikachu.

I think it's another one of those God complexes.....After Arceus created the world, it transformed itself into a normal pokemon to rest and watch over his work...Apparently, Arceus got stuck in Pikachu form and lost most of its power, and lived as a Pikachu for millions of years until it was captured by Professor Oak who gave it to Ash.

This is my theory, but something is up with Pikachu, and someday it will be revealed

That made me suspicious too. So today I re-ran every pokemon episode from the Begining to the last episode of DP aired. And the reason Pro.Oak said something wasn't right with Pikachu was it doesn't like to be inside the pokeball, it shocks Ash and Co. for no reason, and it has a snippy atitude twoards others it doesn't know.

But that's just my theroy.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ^ you do know that that is spam, right?

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    Well i have a theory also about Pikachus strength. Him(or her) and Ash have developed a bond so powerful that when Ash is in danger Pikachu gains this power in order to protect Ash or other loved ones, but when Ash is worried then Pikachu seems to do bad. If you have ever read Pokemon Special there is this character named Yellow(shut up) and she can give pokemon a power boost of sorts by just letting them know she is there for them. Maybe thats what Ash and Pikachu have and it would explain thier power!

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Erhem. I think professor oak was testing pikachu with nuclear waste to see what would happen. It turns out that it boosted pikachus electric power. Pikachu then became out of control. So when Ash showed up, oak dumped the pikachu on Ash and called it a day. But then he felt guilty, so he decided he would train and hold Ash's pokemon for him later on. That's my theory.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i doubt it... pikachu just has this immense bond with ash, its beautiful really... & ash cares for pikachu so much that he wouldn't evolve it. he trained it so much that it surpassed is level to evolve(thunderstone). & how come arceus is the first? what about mew?-the ancestor of all pokemon???

silly, arceus can't become picachu(although it can though...) if it can, then it should reveal itelf by now!!!

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
    & how come arceus is the first? what about mew?-the ancestor of all pokemon??? silly, arceus can't become picachu(although it can though...) if it can, then it should reveal itelf by now!!!

Oh no. Start the whole "M3W W@Z B4 ARC3U5!!1" noob-speak, and I'll be forced to really go nuts. Seriously, there's a time and a place for everything, so if you can't find one, MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN THE CORRECT SECTION!

Anyway, to be OT, I must say that there IS something about Pikachu. It could be like Yellow's bond with her Pokemon, or something. When I was a kid, I though that Mew transformed into every Pokemon, and stayed as one. So maybe I [and whoever else said it] was right.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Oh no. Start the whole1 "M3W W@Z B4 ARC3U5!!" noob-speak, and I'll be forced to really go nuts. Seriously, there's a time and a place for everything, so if you can't find one, MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN THE CORRECT SECTION!

Anyway, to be OT, I must say that there IS something about Pikachu. It could be like Yellow's bond with her Pokemon, or something. When I was a kid, I though that Mew transformed into every Pokemon, and stayed as one. So maybe I [and whoever else said it] was right.

so to speak. THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD LIKE THIS. & I ALREADY know the rules here so you don't need to tell me! tssk.... some people today.....

i just wanted to clarify something about arceus so i metioned "M3W W@Z B4 ARC3U5!!".

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
    1. I said if there WAS a thread about Arceus vs Mew then make one. So your response is pretty much void.

2. When did I mention the rules?

OT. To make a very uneducated stab in the dark, maybe Pika was born a Pika, and not a Pichu? I just said that to be on topic, so ignore it.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Very interesting thought, fun to think of it as true.

But there's too many problems with that, mainly the fact that Pikachu would be unbeatable. Yet he loses plenty of battles. Early on in Pokemon it may have seemed that Pikachu was unstoppable but lately, he's lost more and more fights. I think if he were Arceus, he would've had no problem beating Roark.

Back