• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika's Poke-shop. Events, shinies, and more.

Your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    It kinda depends on how big of a change you want. Most of the time it'll be fine by me.

Ok good =]

oh do you still need pokes with scychronize?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    pika, u were telling me about problems u had to using your "checkup service". What's happened?
    You know that your service are LIFE for us :(

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    @ latios - I'm going to get a few already I think, so I want to make sure I don't get duplicates since it's kind of a waste.

@ mj - It can't be that important. And I've been obsessed with chaining since i can get some nice shinies that way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    for me it's important :(
    pls when u can check just pm me ;)
    u can obain shiny and shiny ev for free!

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I don't charge for checking things. Post in here or PM me if you're on any time during today since I won't be chaining until late today.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    do you possibly have a baby shuckle i can trade you for? i just started so i dont have much

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @ latios - I'm going to get a few already I think, so I want to make sure I don't get duplicates since it's kind of a waste.

Alright well if you need one just give me a shout :P and we may want to get this trade done tomorrow^^; if not I won't be back for a week >.<

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I can give you a shuckle that I chained. It's at a high level though.

@ latios - sorry. The NZ Jirachi and Pre-order Pichu have been taking up a lot of my time and energy lately.

Note: i have all dates of the NZ Jirachi and am currently working on getting all the dates of the Pre-order Pichu.:)

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey there would you mind hex checking 2 of my pokes for me?

Back